Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Freshly is seeking an experienced email marketer to develop, manage, build and execute best-in-class customer lifecycle marketing. This position will play a vital role in taking our CRM and Customer Lifecycle campaigns to the next level.
An ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter who is both an entrepreneurial and a strategic thinker who looks to solve problems – or harness opportunities -- pragmatically and creatively. You should be familiar with CRM tools and ESP platforms including content builders, customer segmentation logic, audience creation, and database management. You should feel comfortable tracking, reporting, troubleshooting, and taking actions from analyzing key performance indicators for CRM.
You should be a strong cross-functional collaborator who can walk in the shoes of our customers. Customer journey building and audience segmentation logic requires an astute attention to detail, organization, and executional excellence. You should enjoy a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to make an impact every day while juggling and prioritizing multiple priorities with ease.
What you'll do:
- Build out and optimize Freshly’s subscriber campaigns and journeys plus audience segmentation modeling for needle-moving CRM initiatives and customer communications.
- Work closely with the data analysis team to determine what is working and not working; Run A/B tests to vet champion/ challenger hypotheses to deliver constant campaign performance improvement.
- Support the team to vet technologies and capabilities to expand Freshly’s personalization and dynamic content capabilities within CRM programs. Collaborate to build the best weekly marketing calendar for CRM.
- Manage and execute the weekly email marketing programs, including building the email campaigns (some knowledge of HTML is a must) via a content builder, customer segmentation, email deployment scheduling, and trigger email setup utilizing our customer database, audience segmentation logic, and email service provider (ESP) tools.
- Liaise with Customer Service to ensure that our communications are clear and actionable to customers and that our CRM campaigns are functioning as intended, including promotions.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience in relevant e-commerce, with proficiency in email and conversion tactics
- Results-driven marketer with strong analytical skills
- Creative problem-solving skills with a focus on efficient execution and big-picture thinking
- A keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Sales to Engineering to Design
- Must exhibit good verbal and written communication skills with some degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- Be passionate for all things CRM, email, and user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Working knowledge of HTML/Email coding. Some experience building customer journey series and triggered alerts is a plus.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, team player, and looking for an analytical challenge and growth.