As the CRM Manager for Rider you’ll be accountable for the delivery, optimisation & reporting on all campaigns, including budget management & ROI. You’ll be responsible for using automation to improve operational efficiencies and growing our Rider fleet by leading the development of our CRM program for Rider.
You'll report into the Global CRM Director, and line manage a growing team of CRM Executives. You will be laser focused on creating, maintaining and optimising rider CRM experience. This includes journey initiation, design, configuration, segmentation and data interrogation to identify ongoing actionable insights.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record across CRM, with a strong understanding of utilising CRM Marketing Technology platforms to drive automation and scalability. Overall, you'll want to create campaigns that are meaningful to our riders, using the right channels at the right time and that have a positive business impact. You’ll have experience of email, push notifications, in-app messaging and more.
You’ll be a passionate and technical CRM marketer, who will put our Riders at the centre of campaign execution. You'll be the kind of person who enthusiastically looks at your metrics soon after a send, and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns. You'll work well with others and arrive at kick-off meetings for a new campaign full of ideas (based on what we've learnt through data and your own inspiration).
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a team of CRM Executives to own the strategy and operational delivery, optimisation & reporting of all CRM activities for our Riders
- Collaborate with our technology, data science teams, operations, comms and engagement teams to deliver best-in-class CRM experiences for our Riders
- Use insights from analytics and research to set goals for the team and then deploy CRM technology & tools to achieve them
- Report on performance to stakeholders & propose/manage changes where necessary, to effectively manage budgets and achieve targets
- Drive innovative ideas and solutions in response to business and customer needs
- Conceptualise, plan, build and oversee experiments to optimise the Rider CRM experience
- Balance your time across planning, execution, measurement & analysis in equal measure
- 5+ years of experience in CRM or Performance Marketing, with a minimum of 1-2 years of building automated, life-cycle CRM communications across email, push notifications and in-app messages
- 2+ years of experience managing people, including setting targets, objectives and professional development plans
- Excellent project management, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a working understanding of statistics and statistical analysis techniques
- Good commercial skills/intuition, with a focus on understanding the right KPIs and metrics to deliver value
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Marketing or Business preferred) or strong relevant experience
- Experience working with data visualisation tools
- Experience working on a global or international scale
- Experience running AB tests and other experiments
Preferred, but not required:
- Previous experience using Braze
- Previous experience of using Looker
- Experience working in a global tech company and/or a KPI-focused business
- 1-2 years working in a Consultancy with a track record of solving complex problems
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.