Are you an expert in CRM and have experience in managing multi country automations? Do you have an analytical eye when it comes to evaluating campaign performance? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for CRM Managers to join our Marketing Automation team where your primary goal will be to take our Retail CRM strategies to a whole new level.
As a CRM Manager at Wolt, you will be responsible for our retail offerings across all regions, where the main goal will be to educate, cross sell, retain and re-engage users with regards to the retail merchants that are available.You will also play a key role by concepting, creating and improving, engaging, relevant and innovative campaigns across the consumer lifecycle.
Being part of the HQ Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a bridge with your local marketing and retail teams to ensure that localisation is integrated into the campaigns.
Since our marketing automation team was newly created in 2020, you will also have a great opportunity to add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of working according to the market’s demographics.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement, manage and optimise retail focused communication mainly continuous automation strategies across email, push and in-app notifications
- Deliver insights and analysis to local marketing and wider teams to what campaigns/automations, strategies and creatives perform best by continuous A/B testing & intense post-campaign data analysis
- Coordinate campaigns/test activities with responsible stakeholders (central and regional teams) → "Be the CRM advocate about best practices & educate/update different stakeholders including central, local and regional parties on retail CRM automations regularly"
- Coordinate large scale seasonal campaign related activities with the responsible local stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation and campaign evaluation
- Ensure we are using the latest technology and strategies to help achieve wider business goals using CRM
- Prepare and deliver local campaign performance reports and advise on where improvements can be made
- Always be up-to-date on retail user behavior by investigating our data & competitor strategies
Our humble expectations
- You have at least 4 years experience working within CRM (B2C) from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry
- Experienced at delivering automated lifecycle campaigns at scale across multiple countries
- Project management experience - You need to manage different stakeholders with different expectations & background
- Strong technical understanding of marketing software and CRM tools
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data and explaining it to different stakeholders
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels
- Solid experience with marketing communication tools.
- Eager to learn and thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Previous experience with Iterable/Braze/CleverTap/Leanplum is preferred.
- Previous experience in food delivery, on-demand delivery or e-commerce is a strong plus.
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviors and attitudes is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:Naomi Yokoyama, Talent Acquisition Partner - [email protected]Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail.You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. To enable this, Wolt develops a wide range of technologies from local commerce platform to retail software and financial solutions, as well as operates its own grocery stores under the brand Wolt Market. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. DoorDash operates in 27 countries today, 23 of which are with the Wolt product and brand.
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done.You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together.