At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up their sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
Who knows their role, but isn’t confined by it.
Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
As a CRM Manager, you will serve as the technical expert for solving critical business challenges. The CRM Manager lives within the Analytics & Business Intelligence organization but touches every team (Sales, Product, Customer Success, Finance and Marketing) and involves translating business requirements into practical and functional solutions. You are a Salesforce.com technical subject matter expert and have the experience and vision to deliver solutions by utilizing best-practices and efficient problem solving skills. You are self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic environment with the ability to handle multiple projects through creative approaches. You are empathetic--ready to partner with Signifyers from all departments in company-wide initiatives and provide solutioning support, technical recommendations and deliver an end solution to stakeholders involved.
- Lead project discovery and scoping sessions with key business stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements for a critical business challenge.
- Provide stakeholders with a scalable and sustainable solution while demonstrating how it satisfies the business requirements that fits our overall strategy and architecture
- Leverage knowledge of SFDC ecosystem to identify new opportunities to enhance workflows and mapping business processes to ensure CRM best practices are met to support the growth of future company strategies
- Provide business analytics support of SFDC while creating and maintaining standard processes including customization of objects, fields, record types for consumption by end business users
- Manage and supervise Salesforce administrators to assist with Salesforce administrative support for the organization
- Stay updated on new Salesforce features and functionalities to provide recommendations for process enhancements
- Trusted advisor to Signifyers across various teams on technical implementations within but not limited to our Salesforce platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years technical and implementations experience in managing complex business & enterprise environments
- 3+ years of direct Salesforce related experience with a Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and experience with designing and developing enterprise solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to audiences of all levels of technical, business and organization responsibility
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, combined with insightful business judgment.
- Successful track record managing projects from feature definition to project deployment through the development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with database query (e.g., SQL), statistical analysis, and/or reporting platforms (e.g., Tableau or Looker).
- Experience with Salesforce integrations and outside tools integrating into the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and ETL processes with Salesforce with regards to data migrations from third party systems
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification is preferred but not required
- Experience in leading complex technical projects - defining project scope, estimating level of effort and developing end solutions
- Knowledge and experience with agile project methodologies