With a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world - ranging from admission tickets for museums, events, and attractions via guided tours all the way to boat and bicycle tours - Musement has helped to innovate the global tours&activities scenario and reach one million users monthly.
Musement is part of TUI Destination Experiences, the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. TUI Destination Experiences, based in Palma de Mallorca, offers its customers a broad product portfolio of high-quality travel experiences. The company sold more than 6 million activities and excursions last year. Through its subsidiary Intercruises, TUI Destination Experiences is the world’s leading provider of cruise handling services. The development of sustainable tourism in all destinations in which TUI Destination Experiences operates is a key feature of our corporate culture.
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
Your Mission @Musement
We are looking for a CRM Manager. We would like to hear from savvy, digital-minded “people persons” who have the knowledge and skillset to engage current and potential customers on our channels, are “guerilla marketing” minded, and aim to solve problems pragmatically, not by throwing money at them. Reporting to the Head of CRM, the CRM Manager will join the Musement marketing team. He/She will work side-by-side with the Product Team, the B.I. team and he/she will be involved in the CRM strategy definition of TUI Destination Experience website.
What you will do with us
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribed
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Areas to focus on CRM:
- ACTIVATION: help the customer to find the right experience, working together with other teams to drive prospect customers and work with BI recommending the right experience
- FREQUENCY: inspire the customer to find the next right experience, so it can reward us with loyalty, repeating the purchase and increasing Lifetime Value, and share their experience publicly or with their friends.
- DB Management: Enrich the customer DB (manually or automatically) and segment with the goal of delivering relevant and customized communications (such as products recommendations according to interests) to discover and enjoy at the most their leisure time maximizing their experience - at scale (automation of Email and APP push notifications)
Our customers are from different origins (over 120 countries worldwide) that go to different destinations (we have suppliers in over 20 countries), for different travel verticals (from Art & Museums to Sports & Adventures) and we communicate in 6 languages (we have a copy team no worries).
What you are expected to bring
- Understanding and previous experience with at least one ESP
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Proven track record of driving user (aka sales) growth through innovative marketing approaches
- Nice to have: HTML Knowledge and MySQL/SQL Knowledge
- Italian and English fluent, another language is a plus
What will help you be successful in this role
- Extreme attention to details and strong planning and analytical skills
What you already achieved
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar roles
- SMART WORKING
- The opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting divisions of Europe’s largest travel company