At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless carsharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
We’re looking for a CRM manager to build out and execute engagement strategies across both sides of our marketplace- renters and owners. You’ll have the opportunity to independently lead CRM initiatives and make a big impact and will be a central piece to Getaround’s conversion and retention efforts. You will develop and lead Getaround’s CRM strategy while owning the operation process of email, SMS and Push deployment, all laddering towards our identified business-wide goals and metrics. This role will offer the chance to explore, propose, and test into all CRM owned channels.
What You’ll Be Doing...
- Oversee planning, forecasting and development of CRM programs with cross-channel partners across multiple marketing channels
- Identify and support areas of optimization across our CDPs and Email Automation tooling
- Iterate CRM reporting and dashboards to share with key stakeholders
- Advise on best practices to increase email deliverability and engagement
- Maintain a robust testing and tracking program to synthesize insights and recommendations
- Responsible for calendar planning, intake processing, and building of user journey workflows
- Perform quality control checks when deploying campaigns to ensure stability of templates
What You’ll Need...
- 3+ years of Iterable platform experience (alternate ESPs and marketing automation platforms will be considered)
- Experience working across various growth CDPs (Attribution, Segment, Iterable, Google Analytics) and managing the data and information flows between them
- Expert in email, push, in-app, and SMS best practices and troubleshooting
- Proven experience working across various CDPs and reporting tools
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and conditional logic writing/querying
- Ability to partner and work cross-functionally with different teams within the organization.
- Comfortable with Google Spreadsheets and capable of manipulating data sets.
- Proven experience in rigorous A/B and multi-channel testing
- Highly organized, results-driven, with exceptional attention to detail with great end-to-end program management
- Self-starter with an excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present recommendations and influence decisions based on data and insights
- Experience in implementing and deploying new owned marketing channels or tooling
- Copywriting experience
Benefits And Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Fully remote company
- Flexible PTO (we mean it!)
- Subsidized monthly gym membership to keep you strong and flexible
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.