Spotify is a global community of over 250 million music fans and artists, and now podcasters. It’s always been our mission to make audio more accessible, and create a new and wonderful way for creators and fans to connect with each other.
The Podcaster Mission is the team within Spotify responsible for building the best tools for podcast creators. We have two platforms that help us do that: Anchor (the platform that allows you to create, distribute, monetize, and grow a podcast, all for free) and Spotify for Podcasters (the platform that makes it easy to understand and engage with your listeners on Spotify).
We’ve done a lot already, and we have no plans of slowing down. Come help us build the future of podcasting!
As a CRM Manager at Spotify, you will help evolve, build and lead day-to-day execution of targeted campaigns to support Spotify’s Podcaster Mission. We are looking for the right person who will maintain a current understanding of marketing methodologies and apply them to implement and optimize growth and retention campaigns! You will be responsible for owning the execution and delivery of our email, in-app (web and mobile), and push notification strategy to meet key company goals. Working with multiple internal and external teams, you'll play a key role in campaign set-up, optimization, and reporting as well as defining new areas of opportunity for our lifecycle and content communications to our users.
What You'll Do
- Supporting lifecycle programs for our user base of Creators to drive activation, re-engagement, retention, and conversion
- Driving retention for critical metrics through the lifecycle, trigger, and contextual marketing campaigns
- Executing campaigns and the QA process, and running the campaign calendar, cross channel communications including email, in-app and mobile notifications
- Reporting on key KPIs, assessing key trends, and optimizing accordingly
- Collaborating with the Growth team to develop and optimize all lifecycle campaigns driving users through our funnel
- Understanding of our engagement platforms
- Assess, evaluate, and troubleshoot marketing data, tools, and processes to support the development of scalable lifecycle programs
Who You Are
- 2+ years of hands-on email marketing and/or mobile notification experience
- Someone who loves to analyze and utilize data and analytical
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Understanding of platforms like Braze, Urban Airship, Mailchimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Skilled in digital marketing, including targeting/segmentation, A/B testing, and optimization for conversion and engagement
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel, web analytics tools, etc.
- Experience with project management and working cross-functionally with multiple teams to execute projects
- BA/BS required
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 320 million users.