Babbel is hiring a CRM Manager, Lifecycle to join our NYC office. The Lifecycle CRM Manager will define and implement email, in-app and push notification programs to build long-term relationships with our subscribers. Your efforts will boost engagement, drive retention, reduce churn and ultimately increase revenue and customer lifetime value. The work you do will directly impact the way in which millions of learners learn new languages.
What you will do:
- Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalized CRM campaigns across e-mail, in-app, and push notifications
- Execute new strategies to drive engagement with our current subscriber base and lower churn
- Develop, implement and optimize user onboarding, upsell and cross-sell strategies, re-engagement and win-back campaigns
- Identify leading drivers to motivate new subscribers, maintain engagement, and reactivate dormant users
- Build automation and personalization to create a relevant dialogue with subscribers
- Design test plans to optimize and improve performance of campaigns
- Lead analysis and report on results of marketing efforts
- Collaborate with creative and product teams to maintain a consistent, on-brand voice and messaging
- Identify and build strategies to leverage new technologies, platforms, and channels to reach and engage our audiences.
- Experience in CRM and retention/lifecycle marketing
- Hands on experience building out email, in-app and push marketing campaigns
- Comfortable working within marketing automation platforms and ESPs such as SalesForce, Emarsys, Braze, Customer.io, etc
- Experience with BI platforms such as Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Strong understanding of email best practices and global compliance regulations (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, etc.)
- Working knowledge of email HTML and CSS
- Data-driven with the ability to dig into large sets of data to interpret findings, analyze trends, recognize anomalies and make recommendations
- In-depth understanding of a/b and multivariate testing methodologies
- A keen creative sensibility with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in B2C tech company or at a subscription-based business is a major plus
- Multilingualism is a plus; strong interest in language is a requirement
- 4 weeks PTO every year
- Flexible and hybrid work-from-home policy
- Great health insurance and FSA account
- Generous 401k match
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Babbel, we believe that everyone should have the chance to learn a foreign language. Our products are available worldwide across multiple platforms and support those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Millions of users are benefiting from 9,000+ hours of language content created by Babbel’s team of in-house language experts. Our professionally-designed courses are available for 14 languages via the Babbel website as well as on mobile devices, podcasts, and more.
Fast Company Magazine recognized Babbel as the most innovative education company of 2016. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based language learning. More than 700 team members from 50 countries share in Babbel’s mission to enable everyone to learn a new language. Babbel is headquartered in Berlin and has seen impressive growth in the US in the past few years.