When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most growing industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital change of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
As the Lifecycle CRM Manager you’ll be central to delivering automation effectively to enhance customer experiences, improve operational efficiencies and ultimately grow our bottom line through the successful implementation of our CRM life-cycle roadmap.
You’ll initiate, build, proof, test, send and own automated campaigns that support and enhance our customer lifecycle strategy. Whilst managing one direct report. Overall, you'll want to create campaigns that are meaningful to customers, deliver across the right channels at the right time and that have a positive impact on the customer and the business.
You’ll be passionate about CRM technology, with the ability to communicate effectively across stakeholders and develop relationships across multiple local Marketing teams. Articulating specific and measurable business objectives, alongside established CRM KPIs, you’ll be responsible for planning CRM activities, and executing the CRM strategy and toolkit in order to build engagement and loyalty across our customer segments.
You’ll consistently put the customer at the centre of your decision making and campaign execution. You'll be the kind of person who can’t wait to look at your metrics soon after a send, and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns. You'll work well with others and set up kick-off meetings for new campaigns full of ideas, based on what we've learnt through data and your own inspiration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting into the Senior CRM Manager you will help drive the planning & implementation of automated lifecycle campaigns across the business
- Provide regular communication and guidance to one direct report
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns to deliver engagement, consideration & conversions through multi-channels such as email, push & in app.
- Create and implement test strategies, including A/B/MVT testing that optimises performance of new & existing campaigns
- Project manage and proactively communicate new projects with key stakeholders to ensure workloads & deadlines are managed efficiently (we love Slack channels for everything)
- Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to drive improvements across CRM performance.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Business preferred) or strong relevant experience
- A minimum of 4+ years email application experience, across multiple channels (Email, Push & In app)
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth organisation
- Strong understanding of customer retention & scaling Lifecycle Marketing programs
- Experience of working with central and local functions
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders & project manage
- Highly computer literate with:
- HTML familiarity (ability to understand where changes need to be made)
- Excellent understanding of ESPs (Braze experience preferred)
- Data driven and analytical mindset with data visualisation tool experience (Looker experience preferred)
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.