The Pro's Closet Inc. (TPC) is the world's largest and most trusted brand for pre-owned bikes. We purchase new and pre-owned bikes and accessories from manufacturers, retailers, and individuals. Each bike undergoes a rigorous Certified Pre-Owned inspection and top-to-bottom service to ensure every bike is delivered in next-to-new condition. Our innovative Buyback Guarantee gives customers full transparency by offering guaranteed trade-in values for 18 months after purchase. With hundreds of bikes to choose from, we offer the world's largest and most diverse selection of high-quality road, mountain, gravel, cyclocross, triathlon, and e-bikes, as well as a full line of parts, accessories and apparel. We are experiencing phenomenal growth, and on the lookout for highly talented, like-minded people who want to take part in our mission: to change the way people buy and sell bikes.
WHAT SETS TPC APART:
We are committed to building a great company and we believe this starts with great people and a great company culture. Each individual has a key role to play in TPC's success, but we all work as one team dedicated to constant improvement and efficiency. We welcome making mistakes and learning from them.
Our structure allows you to take responsibility and shape the company for the better and be recognized for it. From top to bottom, we adhere to core beliefs in transparency and openness. We love to work hard, but always leave time to ride bikes.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are hiring a talented CRM Manager, Growth to grow and optimize our non-buyer email, SMS, and future CRM channels experience. You will have the opportunity to work closely with multiple internal business partners across TPC to drive results and execute data driven campaigns. You will own both the strategy and operations of this critical audience for the CRM team and partner on omni-channel experiences for this customer group. You'll enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you can use your technical knowledge and attention to detail to create world-class customer experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Aggressively grow the contactable user file across all CRM channels with a primary focus on the emailable user list.
- Manage and optimize ROI on new leads through robust Lead Monetization reporting in partnership with the Analytics team.
- Develop and implement end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new users and then continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle until they become buyers.
- Own email and SMS campaign production including creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing, analysis and optimization of all customer journeys.
- Research and propose new channel opportunities for the leads audience and own testing and implementation of net new tactics.
- Identify new opportunities for user-level personalization to fuel 1-1 experiences across CRM channels and bring them to life in partnership with the Product & Analytics teams.
- Partner with the eCommerce Merchandising Manager to bring user-level personalization into downstream on-site experiences.
- Manage A/B testing initiatives and calendar to continuously optimize performance and improve both user engagement and conversion rates.
- 5+ years of experience with a heavy emphasis on email marketing, preferably in a startup environment
- You've created and implemented an email strategy and are able to build long-term foundations while delivering short-term results
- You possess a deep understanding of customer segmentation and offer testing principles with a track record of applying these principles to deliver incremental sales and profit
- You have excellent attention to detail and have implemented and/or led QA processes with proven success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in and are energized by a fast paced, dynamic and agile environment
- Enthusiastic about the outdoor/cycling industry, the people it attracts, and all the gear!
- TPC requires employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for in person work and company events as required by your role, unless you qualify for an exemption allowable under the law
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT TPC:
- Salary Range: $70-90k/annually, depending on experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, and a paid day off on your birthday
- 100% medical, dental, vision benefits, with a 60% dependent contribution
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company matching
- Stock options: we're all owners!
- A fun, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- WFH Flexible: Some of the team is mostly remote, but office in Louisville has flex space
- Weekly all-hands company meeting keeps you engaged and connected to the business and your team members
- A culture of transparency with regular updates on company performance
- Group rides and amazing industry discounts
The Pro's Closet is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to creating and celebrating a diverse work environment. We hire solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.