Who We Are:
inMusic is a family of leading music technology and consumer electronic brands. We live and breathe music. We incorporate and build upon the latest engineering, design, and technology in the DJ, Music Production, Pro Audio, Musical Instrument, and Consumer Electronics industries. Some of our leading brands are: Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
If you want to join one of the most dynamic and creative industries and be part of a company committed to innovation with a shared sense of purpose of bringing music to people, then we want to speak with you.
Who we are looking for:
inMusic is looking for our next CRM Manager to develop CRM strategy, own and execute experimentation roadmaps, and work to launch programs, in partnership with the brand marketing teams, that maximize engagement and retention of key customer segments. Our ideal candidate is analytically savvy, has a keen understanding of customer development, and can translate insights into action. If this sounds like you, please put your hat in the ring!
What you'll do as our CRM Manager:
- Work collaboratively with marketing team leads and members to determine marketing needs and goals and provide strategy, planning, and execution of key customer relationship initiatives
- Partner with digital operations, marketing, and business leaders to deliver the roadmap, measuring success and communicating outcomes across brands and across the organization
- Own the CRM product strategy end to end for key customer segments through multi-channel journeys that increase frequency, driving cross-sell and up-sell, and improve retention and lifetime value
- Launch, measure, and refine both one time marketing campaigns and on going lifecycle marketing programs with comprehensive segmentation, and dynamic content integrations
- Lead experimentation roadmap to discover new programs within the customer lifecycle and time-based opportunities (holidays, etc.)
- Craft hypotheses into test strategies to validate new programs by diligently mapping back to the strategic objectives, customer insights, and desired customer experience
- Forecast business impact and level of effort to prioritize roadmap, experiment, and feature requests
- Increase program reach by scaling campaigns across email, push, and eCommerce channels
- Communicate program and customer KPI results to key stakeholders, translating data into insights with clear summaries of the implications and recommended actions
- Lead day to day maintenance of service cloud and marketing cloud
Please note: we are open to considering both hybrid and remote US-based candidates.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in the areas of marketing, strategic analytics, or product management at a consumer goods company; retail and eCommerce experience a plus
- 3+ years of direct experience in CRM marketing using an enterprise campaign management solution, such as Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in spearheading initiatives via data-driven decision frameworks with ownership of conception, experimentation, and measurement
- Ability to conduct multi-variable and holdout group testing, leveraging results to articulate impact and turn insights into actionable tactics
- Experience working with engineering teams to prioritize and launch new features and programs
- Familiarity with Email, Direct Mail, and Push channels and strategies that drive results
- Proficiency in SQL or comparable data analytics tools
- Ability to thrive in complex business environments defined by uncertain, incomplete, or limited information and evolving targets
- Have a high level of attention to detail and ability to work in multiple projects at the same time
What We Offer:
inMusic USA offers an excellent Total Rewards package that includes generous holiday and summer hours schedule, medical benefits available within your first 30 days, 401k plans with company match, and employee discounts on inMusic products.
inMusic celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer, recognizing that future success in a highly competitive marketplace depends on our employees and their development.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at inMusic and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion or belief or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.