Zenni pioneered the online eyewear industry in 2003 with a mission to make prescription eyewear affordable and accessible to everyone. Based in Marin County, California, Zenni offers men, women, and children the freedom to express their personal style and individuality through high-quality prescription and protective eyewear curated with a sense of fashion and an incredible selection. With over 50 million frames sold worldwide, a pair of Zenni’s is owned in every country across the globe. Zenni is proud to be the Official Eyewear Partner of the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Bulls, and San Francisco 49ers. For more information, visit www.zenni.com or connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest.
The CRM team is currently operating at full capacity. We have clear opportunities to grow and optimize our Email channel (campaigns, automation, list growth experiences, deliverability/inbox placement) and launch new programs that would strategically and efficiently deliver incremental value to the business. But we need to staff a key role to do so.
The CRM Manager, Email Marketing Would Be a New Position On The CRM & Loyalty Team Who Would Be Responsible For
- Lead/Support on pilot initiatives, i.e., AI/ML, Gmail inbox markup, interactive email, etc
- Strategic evolution of our existing email programs
- Growing and scaling the channel internationally
- Driving innovation within the email channel
As the CRM Manager, Email Marketing, you will co-own the operational management and strategic evolution of all Email programs. Your focus will be to drive channel growth, customer activation, and engagement. As the subject matter expert on our Email Marketing strategy, you will work collaboratively with the rest of the CRM Team and across the organization to develop and grow our programs in alignment with business priorities. That includes the identification and implementation of new technologies and processes to support a best-in-class customer experience.
Our team is growing, ambitious, and collaborative. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual contributor who is excited to be a part of Zenni and who will join us in fostering an amazing team (and company) culture.
- Be the expert on email best practices, technologies, trends, and compliance/regulation
- Co-Lead day-to-day Email channel operations
- Co-Own brief, review, and QA processes for Email campaigns
- Build a robust, test & learn plan that results in concrete insights that drive your channel strategy
- Manage the Email Marketing calendar to balance CRM, merchandising, and business objectives
- Develop an innovative, roadmap for your channel to better plan ahead and grow
- Continually monitor and analyze KPIs; identifying trends, problems, opportunities, and shifts in behavior while iterating on existing campaigns to optimize each for maximum performance.
- Roll out and optimize a robust, personalized automation program across the user journey
- Collaborate with CRM Analysts to develop reporting & analysis to better understand user behavior, drive decision-making, and report on the initiative’s impact
- Make recommendations for process changes that make everyone’s job easier and help us work better together
- Work closely with the Sr Manager CRM and CRM Engineers to identify and implement leading-edge marketing technologies that support personalization, channel growth, and optimization
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record of driving channel growth & customer engagement (email, lifecycle, CRM marketing)
- Ability to report on campaign results and user behavior to make data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Strong time management skills: the ability to turn projects around efficiently and error-free, able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Robust B2C eCommerce experience supporting broad and/or technical catalog assortment
- Excellent communication skills, thoughtful, decisive, and self-motivated
- Well-versed in email marketing and CRM channel best practices, and compliance (GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, etc.)
Strong Preference for candidates with the following skills and experience
- Experience launching, scaling, and optimizing an elaborate and innovative Email Marketing program
- Experience leveraging AI/ML in your strategy and operational workflow
- Experience strategizing interactive and highly engaging emails
- Taken leading-edge tactics from concept to execution (Reflektion, Persado, Phrasee, AudiencePoint, etc.)
- Impeccable organization, collaboration, and communication skills
Your choice of PC or Mac hardware and accessories
Excellent health benefits that the company pays for and a 401k with company match
Can work 100% remotely or from one of our Bay area offices- your choice!
Annual employee eyeglasses stipend
Great Work Life Balance
Interesting projects with opportunities for growth and professional development in a financially stable, successful, growing Company