Expedia Group is looking for a passionate CRM Manager to join our Customer Engagement Marketing Organization. The CRM Manager’s role is responsible for carrying out the CRM marketing strategy for Expedia and portfolio brands which include Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ebookers and Wotif.
This role will partner closely with cross functional teams in brand marketing, creative, product, marketing technology, and analytics to develop compelling campaigns to optimize customer engagement. The CRM Manager role will work with their peers to coordinate planning, strategy, optimization, campaign management and production. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Customer Engagement Marketing for Expedia.
What You’ll Do
- Work on the development, execution, and management of global email campaigns for Expedia and our portfolio brands
- Coordinate planning and creation of CRM campaigns that deliver a flawless customer experience through the app/site/landing pages
- Own campaign/program decisions that bring to bear our communication capabilities, messaging, and targeting/personalization strategies
- Serve as subject matter authority and use technical knowledge and expertise of CRM capabilities to develop email programs
- Strive for outstanding CRM programs by understanding email marketing trends and innovation to continuously evolve Expedia’s email programs
- Collaborate with creative, brand, and marketing partners to ensure our email programs support Expedia’s marketing objectives and business outcomes
- Evaluate email marketing results and deliver on marketing performance as it supports the wider business strategy
Who you are:
- Experience working with large scale email marketing programs that use sophisticated segmentation and personalization
- Ability to collaborate with creative and marketing partners to develop innovative email marketing programs
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize across multiple simultaneous projects
- Experienced with enterprise-level CRM/email marketing software providers (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, etc.)
- Ability to work and communicate successfully across teams and partners
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.