At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
CRM — if you know, you know. It's the area of marketing that touches nearly every aspect of a business, using data, code, and creative to drive growth throughout the customer lifecycle by delivering engaging experiences across inboxes and devices that shapes customers' relationship with a brand. Dashlane is looking for a B2B CRM Manager to help us take our business customers’ journeys to the next level.
In this role, you'll be a key member of a growing CRM team committed to driving the optimal comms experience for our portfolio of business users. You'll work closely alongside our Demand Gen team, as well as product managers, engineers, copywriters, and designers in a creative, highly collaborative environment. Your work will feed the sales funnel , and you'll work with other marketers and technical teams to produce data-driven, relevant, contextual experiences for our leads that also bring incremental revenue to the business. And of course, you'll test, test, test — always brainstorming new ways to create the next big unlock in our marketing programs.
This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work from our New York office.
At Dashlane You Will
- Create strategic customer lifecycle journey maps across transactional communications, lead drips, welcome series, and engagement campaigns, with the goal of solving for business and customer needs
- Run A/B tests, track, measure and report on CRM channel performance. Use these insights to optimize performance across KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue, and present these learnings to the marketing team.
- Playbook your learnings in formal handoff documents and strategic roadmaps for Director of Demand Generation to continue your momentum at the end of our launch engagements
- 3+ years of experience developing Lifecycle Marketing for a B2B company
We're Also Looking For
- Extensive knowledge in enterprise-grade ESPs (Marketo) with experience setting up targeting, building multi-step & triggered campaign flows, QA, activation and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and its integrations with ESPs
- A systems thinker with a strong emphasis on linking systems across tech stacks
- Expert at segmentation, automation, and marketing across digital channels
- Some HTML experience, especially in email inbox environments, is a plus
- Experience launching marketing programs that have driven meaningful business results in terms of new customer acquisition, engagement and loyalty
- Interpret data, analyze results, and develop dashboards across our segments, and identify unique ways to improve our lead to MQL conversion and overall ROI performance
- Self-starter and adaptable - you enjoy the process of discovery and creating processes
- Collaborative teammate with proven ability to execute a vision through listening and using data to build consensus
- Creative thinker with demonstrated ability to test out-of-the-box solutions that drive meaningful business results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion And Belonging At Dashlane
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your Interview Experience
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.