We are Zego, a global insurtech scale-up providing cover that creates possibilities.
In an ever-changing world, insurance is struggling to keep up. Through the power of emerging technologies, we are creating fairer products designed for the 21st century.
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by our values, great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. Zego has grown rapidly over the past few years and our operating model with it.
In 2019, we closed our series B funding round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our product portfolio. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. In 2019, we were listed in the Fintech 50 and placed number 7 in the Startups 100. More recently in 2020, we were accepted into the Tech Nation Future 50 cohort and placed 9th on the Global Insurtech 100 - solidifying our place as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential tech companies.
We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and are motivated by change. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
We're looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Manager to help us work across a number of initiatives increasing the level of sophistication with which we use data within Salesforce. The successful applicant will be working within the Salesforce team supporting our marketing efforts. This team includes a Product Manager (SFDC), SFDC Admin, SFDC Develop and the current Marketing Cloud CRM Manager.
We are currently rolling out Salesforce Sales and Service cloud’s across the business however we already have data streaming through Salesforce for our Marketing Cloud business unit. As this is still at an early stage, this is a great opportunity to shape how the business utilises Marketing Cloud.
About the role
Over the next 12 months:
- You will work closely with the marketing team to build and maintain journeys and automations in Marketing Cloud
- You will contribute to the Salesforce data architecture and work closely with the Salesforce team as your data source of truth
- You will understand the relationship of objects in the Salesforce and how Marketing Cloud can utilise them
- You will be comfortable working with marketing on a day to day basis managing campaign selections and testing
- You will work with the Marketing team around how technically the team can be supported executing their strategy
- You have at least two years experience with marketing cloud
- You have experience working with stakeholders/marketing teams to prioritise work
- You ideally have experience with the Salesforce data schema
- You ideally have any of the new marketing cloud certificates (Admin preferred)