Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
YOUR SUPER IS GROWING!
We’re a fun-first and fast-moving B Corp. startup with offices based in Venice, CA (HQ) and Berlin. Our mission is to improve people’s lives with the power of (Super) plants. Our culture is to be innovative in thought along with carrying a whatever-it-takes attitude; but we expect you to have fun while improving both us and yourself. We’re a mission-driven environment where helping our teammates across the organization, no matter the task, is not out of the ordinary. While our core values will never change, our environment is ever-changing - and so should you with your versatile approach to our initiatives as we grow. We hope working here will inspire you to be a champion of leading a healthier lifestyle. As a benefit, we’re making sure our employees are always trying our most popular and new creations, including our recently-released superfood bars and other exciting projects on the way!
After closing our US Series B financing in 2020, we’re excited to scale the business even more in 2021! From 7 employees to 70+, we’re excited to add this opportunity to our community, as it comes with the chance to be a crucial part of our future growth and success.
Are you ready to inspire the world to live a healthier and happier life?
- Will develop and execute cross-channel, end-to-end CRM campaigns via E-mail, Mobile Push, Facebook Messenger and Direct Mailings to continually engage and retain customers throughout their life-cycle.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to maximize customer retention, customer loyalty and customer engagement.
- Analyze and optimize one-off campaigns and automated workflows, understanding key performance drivers and developing best practices to maximize effectiveness
- Leverage data to further develop audience segmentation, creating personalized messaging across email/SMS to achieve relevant, targeted messaging
- Measure relevant KPIs, ensure appropriate documentation of results and improve them by continuously testing new and different approaches.
- Evidenced based experiments: Monitoring and improving campaigns in order to bring maximum value for both - the customers and the business by permanently running A/B testings
- Driving a personalized customer approach
- Share learnings and best practices with the EU market
- Developing a CRM plan for the US market including list building and health, segmentation, campaign (triggered and promotional), content and marketing strategies.
- You have 3-4 years of relevant experience in e-commerce, email marketing, and list optimization and segmentation strategies
- Experience with modern ESPs, ideally with Klaviyo
- Experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns for both acquisition and retention strategies
- You are highly data-driven and have strong project management skills
- You are a self-starter and are eager to make an impact
- You are well organized and work effectively across multiple topics and projects.
- You consider customer-centric communication to be a key factor for success.
- Bringing in intermediate knowledge in HTML and CSS would be beneficial.
- A passion for creating and working to internal processes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program