We’re looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing CRM team and support the expansion of our Latin American and North American product and customer base. You will shape and deliver an effective communications strategy and own the CRM communications for Wise’s Latin American and North American customers: from engaging and exciting product launches, to testing and building our regional lifecycle communications.
You will work together with the Latin American and North American Product Marketing team in delivering best-in-class customer communications.
CRM at Wise is about making sure we develop the best global and regional lifecycle communications for our customers as well as keeping up with demand from other sides of the business. We’re problem solvers – we work with our Product Marketing, UX Research and Product teams to define and execute the strategy for product and marketing customer communications, across multiple channels (including email, push notifications, in-app messages).
This role is ideal for candidates with mid-level experience who are passionate about driving product adoption and brand awareness. If you have Liquid and SQL experience and know how to use Braze this is an added bonus but it’s by no means compulsory.
- Manage internal stakeholder communication (including Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, UX Researchers, Designers, Copywriters)
- Manage the end-to-end process for ad-hoc customer communication across all channels (email, push, in-app messages) from brief to execution and performance analysis. This includes marketing, research and service communications
- Own the regional lifecycle communications for Latin American and North American customers
- Define and analyse regional user segments and create optimisation plans
- Support product development and processes where needed, and provide key insights on the effectiveness of these communications to improve the customer experience and reduce CS contact rates
- Manage and enforce Wise’s communication requests process
- Maintain the database health: ensuring all communications are in line with CRM best practices and compliance requirements, through appropriate channels and without errors
- Responsible for email calendar management, deliverability and monthly reporting
- Implement the localisation process for Wise’s international campaigns
- Maintain and implement a clear A/B testing plan
- Support global initiatives (where needed)
- You have mid-senior level CRM experience
- You have a track record of successful cross-channel (email, push, in-app messages) end-to-end planning, development and execution of engaging CRM campaigns
- You possess a customer-first attitude: can demonstrate ability to put yourself in customer shoes and have a deep understanding of customer segmentation
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strive to have a customer-first mindset
- You are comfortable working with different departments and senior stakeholders – you can build relationships and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision
- You are a self-starter and impact-driven: you enjoy taking ownership of projects with limited oversight. You thrive more on autonomy than structure, you’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work and you come ready equipped with perseverance and a sizeable sense of humour
- You are a quick learner and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and eager to learn and develop with a passion for using data to improve campaign performance
It would be great if:
- You're competent in coding HTML, CSS and Shopify Liquid.
- You have experience using SQL and other analytical tools (Looker, GA, MixPannel etc.)
- You have experience using Braze or similar cross-channel marketing platform
- You're a bilingual Portuguese or Spanish speaker
Who we are:
Wise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders so people and businesses can send, spend and get paid in any currency, whenever, wherever.
Sure, the heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. But we’re growing our other products and our teams at an exciting pace. And we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What it’s really like to work here:
At Wise, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up.
Each team picks the problems they want to solve. So, there’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one is telling you what to do. You are your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from your talented, super-smart teammates.
We’re going to be upfront — the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
To find out a bit more about what it’s like to work at Wise — plus a full run through of our employee benefits — visit our careers page.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.