Hello! We are Volotea, the airline of the small and medium-sized cities in Europe.
From our inception in 2012, we have been among the fastest growing low-cost airlines in Europe and in 2021 and 2022 we were chosen as the ‘Leading European Low-cost Airline’ at the World Travel Awards. We are enthusiastic enablers of direct travel for Europeans who don’t live in big hubs. We are changing air travel from small and mid-sized cities in Europe, many previously unconnected or underserviced, and we aim to connect their people with their travel passions, in an enjoyable and an increasingly sustainable way.
After our first 10 years in the skies, we have flown more than 45 million passengers. Today we travel to over 100 destinations in 16 countries and we are consolidating our business to ensure that our company takes the place it has earned in the European airline industry.
In recent years we have raised our travel capacity more than most competitors, we have increased our number of aircrafts, routes, destinations, employees and markets. Throughout it, our team continues lead and get stronger as we leave behind some of the biggest challenges that the travel industry has seen.
We are a young, dynamic and international team that thrives and has fun making our company grow together at this very exciting time for the airline industry.
If you feel inspired by our story and you’re ready to take off with us, go on reading!
Our main markets are France, Italy, Greece, and Spain. We have 19 operational bases: Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lille, Lourdes, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Cagliari, Olbia, Florence and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain.
We are hiring a CRM Manager who is used to interacting with different cultural environments and can work in a challenging high-growth atmosphere.
Are you a skilled, positive, assertive, and sociable individual who enjoys working as part of a multicultural team? If your answer is yes, apply to come on board and make Volotea your next professional destination.
What you will do:
- Full ownership of CRM strategy: responsible for CRM strategy definition and implementation.
- Analyze customer behavior and measure their impact on business outcomes to update strategies.
- Overseeing and management of database: ensuring quality of the data and maintaining and improving data accuracy. Partnering with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives.
- Act as main liaison between Brand and IT marketing to ensure alignment on strategies across the whole user journey. Identify customer segments to be targeted together with the marketing team.
- Maintain an up-to-date email marketing campaign calendar.
- Monitor and optimize email channel performance, as well as identify new opportunities to improve results. Promote DB Growth initiatives across all channels.
- Consolidate reporting, full integrating all channels, and analyze based on different attribution models to evaluate the real contribution of each acquisition channel.
What you need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Have a clear vision of the whole process, from the initial requirements to the campaign production and execution. Run effective promotional activities to optimize sales growth and customer retention.
- Having work experience with multiple communication channels for consumer interactions will be highly appreciable.
- Knowledge with top-notch CRM suites like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketo, Oracle Responsys, Yesmail, Send Grid, Braze…
- SQL experience and analytical skills: interest in data crunching to meet and exceed challenging targets. Candidate must be capable of determining key metrics, constantly optimizing and measuring its results.
- This is a highly collaborative role: you must be comfortable working in between different departments, very detail-oriented and thrive in dynamic and fast-paced working environments.
- Advanced level of English is required
What we offer:
- Generous vacation days.
- Flexibility to work from home one day per week.
- Access to year-round free flights (exc. airports tax) for you, your partner and your children, with over 100 airlines worldwide with available seats.
- Gym pass discounts and more.
- Continuous training to continue your development.
Volotea is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates. Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing, and engaging the best talent in our industry.