VistaJet's iconic silver and red private jets have flown passengers from all over the world to over 1,900 airports in 96% of the world's countries, making it the first and only global aviation company. VistaJet revolutionized business aviation by pioneering a new way to fly: access to a fleet of aircraft without the responsibilities of owning an aircraft. VistaJet now seeks to inspire the industry to go further by committing to being fully carbon neutral by 2025.
The Role is responsible for taking business, campaign and channel insights and using them to devise a global strategy for engaging, converting and retention.
Based in our Mayfair office within the VistaJet Marketing team. We are looking for an individual who enjoys collaborating between departments and making data led decisions all whilst creating a best-in-class CRM experience, befitting of VistaJet’s distinguished brand and reputation, serving the most demanding customers. Working alongside the Senior CRM Executive to implement and optimise lifecycle marketing campaigns and workflows.
Work with the broader marketing team to develop a clear content plan to drive customer engagement and developing key segmentation strategies along with analysing all customer sales data to establish the lifetime customer value and drive growth opportunities.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our international team you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
Candidates must be based in the UK, and the role can be worked on a hybrid remote basis (3 days in, 2 out).
- Manage the end-to-end and day to day delivery of CRM campaigns and strategies
- Collaborate across the business teams to devise timely and goal focused campaigns
- Building a test and learn pipeline
- Analyse past campaigns, key moments to recognise the performance and devise and expand on this, clearly defining how to build on the results for the next iteratiom
- Produce regular reporting and analytics
- Develop a communications plan for driving both sales segment goals and targets and customer segment engagement
- Create and maintain reporting and performance dashboards, identifying trends or concerns for ongoing campaigns and running ad hoc analyses
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a commercial marketing environment
- Strong communication skills and being able to work as part of a small team are essential
- In-platform expertise with relevant CRM/data platforms and attribution tools e.g. Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, Dynamics, Google Analytics, Active Campaign, Campaign Monitor, Litmus or similar
- Creativity, enthusiasm and a genuine love for CRM, data
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Automation - Develop and lead the email automation strategy
- Analytics & Insights Demographic profiling, personas, segmentation
- Lifetime value, retention, churn, and loyalty strategies
- Attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience