TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech start-up that offers online money transfers to over 160 countries with high speeds, low fees and no hassle.
We’re striving to make the world a fairer place for migrants by providing tailored, more affordable financial services that makes their hard-earned money go further. Over 200 employees in offices across Europe are building a brilliant, relevant product supported by outstanding customer service.
We’ve come this far by building a talented, diverse workforce on fair culture of trust, empowerment, and fun. And because our people understand the challenges our customers face, they’re better placed to make life easier for our customers around the world—3.5 million of them, and counting.
At TransferGo, we’re on a mission to make moving money globally as quick and easy as sending a text. Our Growth team plays a critical role in shaping the way we serve our customers and, to make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented CRM manager to lead our communications with our customers.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute the CRM strategy based on deep understanding of our customers and their lifetime moments and product journeys
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Consistent testing, learning and optimization in order to maximize customer LTV
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of CRM tools for multi-channel comms
- Align with product team, IT, third parties and the rest of our marketing team
- Prepare and present business wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting
- Regularly identify trends in CRM, best practices and new innovative ideas
Here’s what we’d love from you:
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM marketing, preferably in the mobile app space
- Substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, offer management, data mining and engagement marketing
- Experience with A/B testing, segmentation and post campaign analysis
- Experience with integrating CRM tools (e.g Braze)
- Good knowledge of GDPR
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at once with short timeframes and deadlines
We’d also love you to be:
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a go-getting attitude and great customer focus
- Able to adapt quickly to dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environments
- Dynamic – an initiative-taker and solution-finder with entrepreneurial spirit
- An innovative and collaborative leader, strategic thinker and value-creator
- An excellent communicator, in person and on paper. The CRM manager will create reports and strategic proposals that will be presented to the senior team
- A problem-solver with strong data and analytical skills coupled with strong project management and planning skills
- An extremely organised person, capable of calmly organising others
- A strong copywriter, able to critique, improve and proofread copywriters’ suggestions
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance with Lithuanian and UK employee’s, other employee’s get an equal amount to claim benefits of their choice from.
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office (where we have them), team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.
As an equal opportunities employer, TransferGo is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo.
London SE1 6FP