Who We Are
TouchNote is an everyday kindness app designed to create real life, feel good communication. Our service makes it quick and easy for people to send postcards, greeting cards, photo prints, gifts, framed photos and more to anywhere in the world, directly from their phone.
This is because we believe that kindness should be shared every day, any day, not just on special occasions. Alongside various awards, accolades and features, this ethos has allowed us to send over 15 million kinder connections to 180 countries around the world.
A world where we are kinder, closer and happier for it.
About The Team
We’re a team of passionate individuals trying to make a difference, bridging the gap between digital and physical. With an office in Shoreditch, you can expect the exposed brick, ping pong table and popcorn machine (of course) but we’re about so much more than that, we take the culture of our team incredibly seriously, and have big ambitions when it comes to what we do and how we do it.
This is a full-time hybrid position with approx. 1-2 days per week onsite in our London Offices
We are looking for an ambitious and creative CRM Manager who is passionate about customer retention and is comfortable with analytics. Reporting to our Retention Lead, you will be part of our talented Retention team in our wider Growth function, working cross-functionally with product, data and creative studio.
You’ll be responsible for engaging and retaining our existing members, as well as converting customers into members by deploying campaigns through CRM or other channels, continuously experimenting and optimising activity.
Coming up with creative ideas for ways to engage our customers should be second nature for you. You’re also someone who can spot trends in data, turn insights into actionable improvements and share results and solutions with the wider team.
- You’re a driven, creative marketing executive who loves to learn, achieve results and wants to make an impact. You’re customer-focused, have a global outlook and want to be part of a passionate team driving growth in a scale-up environment.
- You will have a background in CRM or email is a must, and mobile marketing experience is an advantage. This role will suit someone who is eager to learn and improve their skills constantly.
Need to Have -
- 3+ years of marketing experience with focus on CRM or email marketing, planning and executing lifecycle campaigns or customer communication programs.
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, deliverability, dynamic content and testing methodologies
- Experience working with a marketing engagement platform (eg. Dotmailer, Braze, Optimove)
- Impeccable written and verbal English with basic copywriting skills
- Good Excel skills
Nice to Have -
- Intermediate HTML knowledge
- Knowledge about mobile marketing channels like push notifications and in-app messages
- Experience with other digital channels
- Experience with subscription-based businesses
- Optimove experience
🏡 Flexible hybrid working - you will have the option of working up to 3-4 days a week remotely
😎 Early Finish Friday! Start your weekend at 3pm every Friday!
💌 Free TouchNote cards (of course!)
🏝 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays and 1 day for every year at TouchNote. We encourage taking time off, to recharge and spend time with your favourite people.
📚 £300 annual budget to spend on our Learning and Development platform Learnerbly
🤒 Vitality Health Insurance - including dental and travel insurance (see attached)
🎉 Monthly socials and company parties - we love to get together regularly!
🥗Team lunches - as well as our company socials, each team has a quarterly budget to get together
👩 Generous family friendly leave - we want to support our people as much as we can through this special time
💻 Choice of Mac or PC and support with your home office set up
💸 Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the TouchNote team
🍎 Fully stocked kitchen - coffee, snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
💸 Perkbox account - access to discounts like cinema tickets etc
🚲 Cycle to work Scheme - Post probation: £1,000.00 limit. (see attached)
📱 Tech Scheme - Post probation: tech savings up to £500 (see attached)
💰Smart Pension - Post probation: (see attached) - TouchNote contributes 3%
📊 Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance (post probation)
👨💻 Personal and professional development sessions with your Line Manager to ensure that TouchNote is supporting you in reaching your career goals
£40,000 - 50,000