TicketSwap is on a mission to become the world’s favourite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets for their favourite music, sports, comedy and theatre events. With over 6 million users in 36 countries, TicketSwap’s goal is to provide a safe, secure and fair way for fans to experience their favourite artists, festivals, sports teams and more!
We are excited to grow our fanbase in 2022 - further boosted by our first ever funding round - which comes at a time when TicketSwap is expanding globally into new countries, as live events return all over the world.
We’re looking for a naturally curious, organised and agile CRM Manager who shares our ambition in elevating the TicketSwap brand to assert itself as one of the most recognisable and credible brands within the global live events industry.
Are you ready to join the fastest growing fan-to-fan ticketing app? Read the role description and requirements below! 💥
What you can expect from the work
As our CRM Manager, you will be responsible for working with the Marketing & Product teams to design an omni-channel user engagement strategy covering all touchpoints of the user journey to improve discovery for our users, drive user retention and increase customer lifetime value.
Besides that, you will:
- Work with the Marketing team to define success for our CRM strategy, setting objectives and targets in line with marketing and company-wide objectives;
- Own all aspects of our CRM, including campaign planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation across the following channels: email, in-app messages, push notifications, referral marketing, newsletters, surveys and third-party communications;
- Set up and manage a CRM calendar to maximise opportunities for communication with our users around major seasonal and topical moments throughout the year, and ensure efficient content and asset coordination;
- Collaborate with the Brand & Content team to produce the most engaging messaging and content for our campaigns, resulting in industry-leading open rates, click-through-rates and minimal opt-out requests;
- Build interactive marketing automation journeys for all user scenarios to increase education of key features, drive user discovery and prevent churn, including frameworks for quantitative testing;
- Work with the analyst team to build out user segmentation and influence development of our marketing personas;
- Create effective campaign monitoring, measurement and reporting infrastructure, utilising both the CRM platform’s own tools, as well as the company’s wider analytics platforms;
- Be a proactive voice in driving product development and data strategy in order to optimise attribution, reporting and infrastructure of our user journeys;
- Manage relationships with any third-party CRM software providers, including Braze;
- Further our CRM strategy by identifying new opportunities and campaigns to engage new and existing users, including a proposition for a new user loyalty programme.
You’re a curious, logical and self-organised technician who loves creating systems and experimenting with new methodologies. You’ll thrive in a diverse team of outspoken personalities who are all about teamwork, collaboration and encouragement, but are also comfortable working autonomously. You’re an imaginative thinker and enjoy using new hypotheses or ideas to motivate your colleagues, whether a visual designer or data analyst. You take pride in maintaining a high attention to detail, and thrive on analysing data to further develop your work.
Away from the office, you’ve got a passion for live events, whether it’s sports, music, theatre, comedy or festivals, and you’re constantly looking for ways to use your experience as a fan to shape our marketing communications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CRM, loyalty or lifecycle marketing, with a focus on email marketing;
- Excellent knowledge of best practices for all things email, including creative, content optimisation, user segmentation, automation and deployment;
- Previous experience setting up, managing and optimising automated user journeys is essential;
- Good understanding of ESP and journey orchestration tools, preferably Braze;
- Good knowledge of best practices around push and in-app communications is highly desired;
- Skilled in email scripting languages such as Liquid is highly desired, and a strong command of HTML & CSS is crucial;
- Confident in creating testing frameworks to optimise content, messaging and cadence;
- Competent project management skills, including experience navigating at least one third-party project management tool (i.e. Jira, Asana, Trello);
- Previous experience of working with at least one third-party analytics platform (i.e. Mixpanel, Looker, Google Analytics) to evaluate and optimise content performance is required;
- Self-organised, able to meet deadlines and think on their own feet;
- Can manage complex project logistics and meet time-sensitive deadlines;
- (Understanding of data privacy, GDPR and data protection legislation is a welcome bonus);
- (Previous experience of work in either the entertainment, sports, fashion or technology space is highly desired);
- (An affinity with either live music or sports events is a welcome bonus).
We are passionate about building a team of diverse minds and individuals, and are particularly enthusiastic about receiving applications from people who identify from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds or as disabled, as they are underrepresented in our sector and workforce. TicketSwap is a place where we truly believe that celebrating individuality and plurality of ideas contributes not only to our team dynamic, but also our business strategy.
TicketSwap Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don't only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That's why we're offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office:
- Diverse team with 15+ nationalities;
- Healthy lunch & snacks everyday;
- Macbook and a 27'' monitor;
- 25 paid holidays a year;
- Friday drinks at the office;
- Pension plan, fully paid by TicketSwap.
Excited and ready to join our team?
Apply via the link and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.