This key purpose of this role is to deliver the CRM strategy and campaigns for the Spanish and Portuguese Markets – to achieve maximum customer revenue, satisfaction and retention rates. Work with the Head of CRM to originate overarching strategy including segmentation, comms and optimisation plan; agree with market stakeholders; and manage delivery of campaign schedule via email, SMS, and other targeted channels to deliver commercial and customer KPIs.
More about the role
- Work with the Head of CRM to set the strategy for the trade campaign programme, owning the segmentation, campaign plan, and individual campaign strategy for the Spanish and Portuguese markets.
- Deliver the strategy, to achieve increased customer revenue, satisfaction and retention:
- Work with Insight team and market stakeholders to understand customer needs, preferences and routes to value creation.
- Design a market targeting and segmentation approach, identifying opportunities for targeted CRM campaigns and programmes that deliver customer value.
- Create and deliver the CRM test and learn/optimisation plan across the Spanish and Portuguese markets.
- Agree yearly and quarterly campaign plans to deliver against customer value and retention KPIs.
- Design individual campaign strategies, including definition of audience strategy, channel deployment, campaign messaging, proposed promotions and offers, and campaign timing.
- Brief content and agency teams to deliver content to support campaign creation, and project manage content through to delivery, managing internal stakeholders across functions.
- Build, test and dispatch campaigns from the marketing cloud platform.
- Review and share programme performance with stakeholders.
- Contribute to CRM projects including but not limited to the development of an automation strategy, trigger implementation, segmentation and sampling strategy, in support of our ambition to deliver innovative, personalised multi-channel marketing programmes that build out experiences that delight customers and increase profitability.
- Work closely with other departments (IT, Legal, Digital, Ecommerce) to ensure a consistent customer journey and timely delivery of joint strategies and projects.
- Work closely with teams in market to ensure that strategies, content and promotional offers are aligned with local strategy.
What we look for
- Fluent in Spanish and English to a Business Professional Standard in both speaking and writing
- Significant experience within a CRM campaign management role, preferably in a retail or beauty environment.
- Experienced in creation of CRM strategies (audience build, channel strategy, messaging, campaign timing, offer strategy, test and learn design).
- Experienced in CRM campaign management - communications and data brief writing, creative and data agency briefing and management, internal stakeholder approval management – particularly for email marketing.
- Experienced in the use of email HTML creation tools such as Taxi.
- Experience working with a marketing cloud platform such as SAP Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Adobe etc.
- Experience of owning projects and delivering to multiple deadlines with limited supervision.
- Demonstrable experience of being a self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced matrix organization where changes to marketing plans at short notice are common. Experience of working for a Beauty brand or Retail organisation is desirable.
- Used to reporting on campaign performance using Excel and direct experience with online analytics platforms such as GA (Google Analytics).
The Body Shop
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible. Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura & Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969. In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.