We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to drive the vision, roadmap and execution of our customer engagement, retention and segmentation strategies, someone who combines deep CRM experience with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will develop the vision for increasing lifetime value and loyalty through driving demand for our IAPs (in-app purchases) and converting free users to our NWTT service. The second priority will be supporting our Partnerships’ team and driving performance across multiple channels.
What You'll Do
- Develop monthly and annual forecasts and report on performance against plan(s).
- Identify and optimize key customer segments and build strategies that maximize the revenue potential of each key segment, driving SIM card sales.
- Lead the development and execution of partner branding and demand generation initiatives, aligning closely with key stakeholders across sales, marketing and design, to create and coordinate campaigns that drive demand for our partners.
- Focus on developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of TextNow’s market positioning, products and services to help ensure partner efforts and partner programs are aligned with the overall organizational goals and brand.
- Develop the reporting needed to evaluate and monitor campaign performance, including the health of our segments, partnerships and overall strategic direction.
- Co-own the communication governance and policies for email and mobile channels (push, in-app, and app inbox).
- Recommend strategies for the continuous optimization of new product recommendations and cross-selling opportunities.
What You Have
- 3-5 years of experience managing CRM, partner marketing, customer analytics and user segmentation.
- Successful track record for building customer segments and workflows that drive long term retention.
- Ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on critical initiatives.
- Data-driven decision maker with an ability to prioritize time and resources based on business impact.
- Experience with analytics, targeting, segmentation, and reporting.
- Ability to lead both complex technical conversations with tech teams as well as distill and simplify those complex conversations for non-technical audiences.
- Highly knowledgeable with CRM tools and HTML.
- Project management experience for organizing cross-functional CRM initiatives, forecasting and resource management.
- Experience interfacing with external clients is a plus.
Benefits, Culture, & More
- Strong work life blend
- Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
- Employee Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Parental leave
- Benefits for both physical and mental well being
- We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity And Inclusion
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
Accommodations For Candidates
The People and Culture team is available to support you through the hiring process by providing reasonable accommodations to help enable a barrier-free interview experience. If you need assistance applying for a role due to a disability or special need, please let us know by completing this form . Once received our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist will reach out to you and assist with accommodations that you may require.
TextNow is committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees. Our Work Best policy allows for employees to work from the US or Canada- but there are a couple of times a year that teams or the company come together in person for meetings and celebrations. We have a duty and a responsibility to protect the health and safety of our employees and it is for this reason that it is critical that TextNow and TextNovians take any and all reasonable precautions to protect against COVID-19. TextNow has a mandatory vaccination requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if you plan to attend company events and work from one of our office locations. You will be required to be fully vaccinated by your start date. Questions? Reach out to [email protected]