Are you that rare breed of data-driven CRM professional who knows how to create value for both the customer as well as the business? Do you have a passion for offering the right content, at the perfect time via the most relevant channel? Are you ready to be part of a fast growing, highly motivated and skilled CRM team? Read on! We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a CRM Manager.
- Analyze consumer data and campaigns to enhance your customer understanding and derive insightful findings for future initiatives
- Develop data driven strategies to retain customers and develop customer lifetime value
- Develop intelligent campaign journeys and exciting content to trigger our customers purchase behavior.
- Execute complex CRM campaign and evaluate to continuously improve campaign performance
- Coordinate between different stakeholders and responsible teams from planning to execution of customer reactivation and campaigns.
- Support other marketing departments, such as brand marketing or partner proposition team, to strengthen their campaigns through the CRM channels. (email/push)
- Always keep a sharp eye on your customer!
A day in the life of:
Today your team was provided with new data insights on customer retention in Germany. You participate in a 20-minute brainstorm with peers to decide on possible strategies.
The content team jumps in and provides you with content for your plan. You set up the campaign and see increased open rates, double click rates, and a promotion that led to a 12% decrease in a specific group of churned customers. You go for lunch and suddenly bump into the BI colleague who found new insights on a small group of German customers you tested on earlier. You tell him you’ll first work on a Polish campaign because the possible ROI is much higher but in the afternoon you’ll come back to him. Suddenly it’s already 6 PM and you’ve noticed how quickly time passes as you are so excited about the campaign testing results.
- A bachelor/academic degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Excellent understanding of email and push marketing concepts and metrics
- A sound understanding of data and segmentation methodologies
- Worked in a data driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience making data driven decision
- Organized, great attention to detail, and highly motivated
- Working with the team to ensure all campaigns are sent efficiently and accurately
- Fun, smart and open-minded person who enjoys working in an international multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of email best practices, metrics and associated KPIs
- Expertise in Push Notification and In-app messaging marketing.
- Fluent in English (our company language) with German and Polish as a bonus.
- 3-5 (or more) years of working experience in a similar e-commerce role.
Bonus points for:
- HTML knowledge
- Data analysis knowledge
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Awesome team!;
- A competitive salary;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Informal work atmosphere with a lot of room for own initiatives;
- Internal as well as external training and conferences;
- Awesome team events;
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits.