One day you are helping us boldly innovate, another you’re leading an initiative, or pitching in where needed. At Tabcorp, each day brings a different challenge and another opportunity – and this is what we live for.
As part of our CRM team you’ll bring your skilled, organised, problem-solving self to positively impact your career, your team, our customers and community. We move at pace, and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us. Together, we say yes to possibilities. We create amazing experiences. And, so can you.
What you’ll do
As the CRM Manager you will be responsible for leading the CRM campaign team in delivering budgeted, strategized, engaging and relevant multi-channel campaigns to customers as they progress through the customer lifecycle funnel.
Reporting to the Head of CRM & Loyalty, this position also represents a crucial leadership opportunity to assist in transitioning the TAB business into a new way of working regarding CRM campaign deployment.
- Set and drive strategy to maximise the engagement of new, active, lapsed, and dormant TAB customers with the TAB brand, channels, promotions, markets & personalised offers
- Plan and deliver multiple CRM portfolios against a set of customer and commercially driven Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Drive a team of CRM Executives across a variety of portfolios to deliver best practice CRM via a range of channels, including email, mobile push, SMS, contact centre and inbound channels
- Ability and willingness to work on the tools for campaign briefing, build, execution and reporting if required
- Develop and manage strong working relationships with Brand, Marketing, Retail, Data and other teams within the Wagering business
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 5 years direct marketing experience working in a multi-channel marketing environment and 2 years leading a team of experts
- A thorough understanding of CRM best practice, including email, SMS and mobile push.
- Demonstratable knowledge of CRM systems, data analytics, lifecycle management and segment marketing. Knowledge of Adobe Campaign Manager would be favourable.
- Experience with marketing automation and customer lifecycle strategies.
- Proven project management and campaign experience, including conversion enhancement, campaign design, personalisation, and industry regulations.
- Strong ‘test-and-learn’ experience to improve campaign performance.
- Ability to lead a team under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact tabcorprecru[email protected]
Sydney NSW 2000