The CRM Manager will take full strategic responsibility of the direct marketing channels, email and SMS. The role will own the strategy, planning, delivery and evaluation of these channels across multiple markets. This role will launch automations and customer journeys in our new CDP (customer data platform). Working alongside the CRM Manager to enhance customer journeys and improving customer life-time value. You will have a test and learn strategy for all communications, taking action on insights from tests. Reporting into the Senior CRM Manager, you will work closely with the rest of the Performance Marketing team, Ecommerce, Brand Marketing and Retail teams.
- Manage the direct marketing customer database
- Own email/direct channel planning process, building out seasonal email plans alongside the Senior Email Exec, trade and brand marketing teams
- Lead a team of 3, to deliver the direct marketing strategy for all regions
- Work with the CRM team to launch automations and customer journeys in our CDP, in order to provide relevant and engaging communications with the goal to enhance customer lifetime value
- Execute lifecycle marketing email campaigns, and explore additional reengagement and reactivation campaigns
- Report on all key KPIs, drawing actionable insight to continually optimize communications informing future decision making. Delivering weekly reports highlights key successes and areas of improvement
- Have a constant test and learn approach, working alongside the Direct Marketing Exec to build out testing roadmaps across all direct communications
- Understand the importance of email deliverability, monitoring and working closely with our deliverability partner
- Work closely with Digital Design team to ensure look and feel is engaging and adheres to email best practice
- Work with Brand Marketing team to ensure all communications are on brand, demonstrating company values and presenting the brand in the best possible light
- Explore viability of other direct marketing channels including push notifications and Whatsapp
- Supporting the team on briefing, scheduling and testing of communications
- Manage third party supplier relationships
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends driving internal innovation and performance
- A direct/email marketer with experience of owning email databases
- Experienced in owning email marketing strategies and understand the planning process in a retail environment
- Confident using data, with an ability to turn analysis into actionable insights, having a test and learn approach for the channels
- Experienced in the use of large ESP platforms or CDPs (customer data platforms)
- Experience in launching automations and customer journeys
- Experienced in email deliverability, understand the importance
- Management experience
- Confident and assertive when dealing with external agencies and internal stakeholders at different levels
- Confident using data platforms; Google Analytics, Looker, Funnel.
- A proactive individual that takes initiative
- Able to work within a high pressured environment
- An excellent communicator and have strong organisation skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Passionate about fashion retail
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.