Reporting to our Director, CRM and Customer Loyalty, the Manager, CRM will be responsible for helping to develop and implement multi-channel CRM strategy for the regions in our European market. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical hybrid who understands the customer data environment and can minimize churn through segmentation, engagement and campaign optimization while constantly looking for new growth opportunities.
- Daily project management of campaign development and deployment.
- Work to develop and implement an onboarding process for new customers.
- Partner with brand and product marketing teams to manage a calendar of incoming campaign requests while taking the grander customer journey into consideration.
- Leverage customer data and historical engagement patterns to identify key segments.
- Implement segmentation, personalization and dynamic content into our Marketing Automation platform.
- Conduct regular A/B and multivariate testing (data and creative) to optimize campaign performance and develop a shared knowledgebase of learnings.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide actionable feedback to improve the health of the CRM program.
- Evaluate venders and tools that drive a positive ROI.
- Create weekly status reports for the Director, CRM and Customer Loyalty.
CRM Performance Goals: Channel KPIs, Revenue, Retention/Churn rates. CRM Campaign Execution: Project manages the development and execution of campaigns from marketing partners as well as homegrown central digital efforts.
Head of Digital Channels, Product Marketing Teams, Brand Marketing Teams, Director, Online Development, Director, Analytics and Insights
Director - CRM & Reward
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-7 years in a CRM or Email Marketing Manager role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media or communications, related field or equivalent work experience.
- General knowledge of CRM best practices.
- Knowledge of ESP and Marketing Automation platform management (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Etc...)
- Experience with welcome strategies, segmentation and customer journey mapping.
- Familiarity with Database Marketing laws (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL, Etc...).
- Strong attention to detail with regards to campaign development and handling PII.
- Ability to communicate with various, diverse, brand and product marketing teams while advocating for the central CRM strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign) and SQL a plus.
- Familiarity with the Square Enix brand and its target audiences.