We make Merino wool socks and apparel to fuel adventures outside. Because we want to help you go far and feel good. As a company, we live by our values, every day: Openness We strive to be more transparent every day. From sharing more about our supply chain to simply letting people know the direction we plan on heading; we want to build and maintain trust with our customers and friends. Advocacy We believe in doing everything we can to sustain and preserve our one-of-a-kind, awe-inspiring environment. From building trails to partnering with organizations that protect nature, the Smartwool community wants to help give everyone the opportunity to experience the joy of the outdoors.
Action We relentlessly pursue our goals. It’s one thing to say something and it’s another to do the thing you say. We want to back our desires with actions that put things in motion. We know that the most difficult problems are always the most rewarding to solve. Inclusivity We believe that the outdoors belongs to no one and, at the same time, to everyone. We believe in being compassionate, actively kind, generous, and accountable to everyone. What’s the good of creating all of this if we can’t share it? Fun-Loving We got into this whole thing (socks, base layers, etc.) because it’s fun to be outside. We hope to never lose sight of the thing that inspired us to create all of this—the joy of being in wild places. We want our gear and culture to inspire joyful, spontaneous, and wild moments in the outdoors for everyone, including ourselves.
Manager, CRM - Smartwool
The CRM Manager will own and lead the Smartwool database, consumer relationship and retention strategies including consumer data acquisition, data hygiene, consumer behavior, email, SMS, subscription, and loyalty identification. This person is highly analytical, creative, methodical, and passionate about consumer interaction, communication and using data to orchestrate ecommerce growth and consumer engagement.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Lead development of CRM programs for Smartwool (inclusive of ad hoc and automated email marketing, acquisition programs, and data-driven personalization)
- Deliver CRM strategies that drive measurable ROI and engagement
- Manage consumer segment strategies
- Interact with and provide guidance to web, design, creative and global ecomm/marketing teams on best-in-class approaches and practices
- Develop, brief and execute go-to-market email cadence
- Identify key performance metrics and report on consistent basis
- Execute consumer surveys for Product Development team
- Maintain health of database
- Develop and execute personalization strategies
- Achieve channel acquisition goals
- Develop and deliver Creative briefs to achieve strategic initiatives
- Deliver monthly email performance to Creative team
- Manage vendor partnerships including Ascent 360, Bluecore, Airship, etc.
Free To Be , Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills For Success
- 5-7 years’ experience in developing and deploying CRM systems for significant businesses
- In-depth knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and personalization programs including strategy, technology and consumer behavior
- Understanding of best practices in development and delivery of CRM communications
- Knowledge of ESP tools such as Salesforce or Cheetah Digital
- Experience with data base tools (i.e. Axiom, Experian, Ascent 360)
- Experience with analytics platforms including Google and Adobe
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Work, Outlook and PowerPoint
- VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve.
What’s In It for you
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
$64,800.00 USD - $97,200.00 USD annually
Annual Incentive Eligibility
This position is eligible to participate in VF's Annual Incentive Plan. Incentive Plan awards are contingent upon (1) achievement of your individual objectives and (2) VF achieving its' Corporate and business level financial objectives.
Long Term Incentive Eligibility
This position is not eligible for long term incentive.
Benefits At VF
You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and clicking, Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during your onboarding process.