Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
The Manager of CRM plays a critical role in spearheading Slice’s CRM strategies. You will deliver strategic communications for our pizzeria partners across all channels and key touch points, including email, push notifications, SMS, direct mail, robocalls, etc. This is a highly visible role, with an opportunity to add impact by building the strategy from the ground up in-conjunction with several cross functional partners (sales team, product team, BTB marketing team). You will report to the Director of CRM and your role will be based in New York.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies to generate new partner leads, successfully onboard new partners, and retain / build loyalty among existing partners
- Day-to-day execution of Slice's B2B communications program, including coding emails, creating/segmenting lists, scheduling communications, setting up A/B tests, and quality assurance
- Set up of new automations and workflows, maintenance/QA of automations in place
- Implement and coordinate CRM campaigns cross-functionally (for example, creating a new prospecting promotion with the sale and BTB marketing teams)
- Define, monitor, and measure all relevant KPIs
- Leverage data to make us smarter and continue to optimize the program; this could be email performance, partner data, email behavioral data, test results, etc.
- Maintain content calendar and assist with quarterly planning
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience within CRM, ideally within a B2B company
- Experience with HTML/CSS email coding and SQL
- Experience working with an ESP, Iterable/Exact Target, highly preferred
- Strong understanding of email best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player mentality
- Exceptional oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Result-driven mentality
- A "no task is too small" mentality
- Willingness to go the extra mile and develop a fascination for Slice
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.