Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This newly built role will be vital in driving our CRM capabilities across Sky Business TV, using new technology and leveraging the existing skills within the team to drive excellence” Dave Evans, Data Controller
What You'll Do
- Be the SalesForce lead for the business: managing end to end sales and marketing campaigns; driving data improvements and optimising reporting capabilities.
- Be a key driver in pushing adoption of SalesForce across all teams and at all levels of the business.
- Preventing decay of data by ensuring recency, accuracy & comprehensiveness of all sources and updates.
- Be the CRM champion embedding best practices and ensuring current technology are implementing.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, driving the team to improve processes and become more efficient
- Streamline and optimise the existing campaign and data enhancement processes
- Manage one direct report (Data Executive), working collaboratively within the data team and with internal marketing and sales teams.
- Support working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure Sky Business have an outstanding customers and prospect data universe to work from
What You'll Bring
- Experience at managing sales and marketing campaign within SalesForce from start to finish
- Highly knowledgeable around data management and improvement processes.
- Excellent data manipulation skills using different software solutions, ideally Alteryx and Excel.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations, supporting the business to drive sales velocity and campaign response rates.
- To take ownership for your work and responsibility for your decisions, and overall will be viewed by our partners as a subject matter specialist who has a global view of our estate and strategy
- You are data driven and draw insights to constantly optimise and roll out across the lifecycle
Sky Business TV
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news - connecting and entertaining millions of people every day.. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.