We, the people. Our social interactions spark trends, shape movements, rock history, push stock values up and down. It’s about time we had a place to meet and collectively build our financial future – all of us, together.
Shares is not only a serious trading platform that opens up the stock market to everyone – with no minimum investment – it’s also a fun, hivelike social community where members engage, learn, swap knowledge and help each other make informed decisions.
Every feature inside Shares was designed to fit the way people connect today. It’s simple and straightforward to use and lets people chat, share, follow, tag and engage with groups in a seamless flow – all inside a secure real-time trading platform.
The people-driven revolution in financial markets is already well underway. We’ve just built in the social motor so that every human can join the conversation and get their fair share of the market in a way that’s safe, fun, educational and collectively inspiring. We are backed by top tier venture capital firms based in the US and Europe.
Who we’re looking for?
- We’re looking for a driven and ambitious CRM Manager to join our growing Marketing team and deliver a highly effective Lifecycle communications strategy. The CRM Manager will own, shape and deliver an efficient cross channel (email, push notifications, in-app messages) CRM plan for Shares customers: from testing and building our lifecycle communications, to engaging and building exciting product launches.
- You'll be creating innovative campaigns that are meaningful to customers, using the right channels at relevant timing and that have a positive business impact.
- You’ll be a technical and purpose-driven CRM marketer, who thinks of the customers first, while optimising business metrics.
- The ideal candidate will be the kind of person who is very curious about looking at metrics soon after a send, and is obsessed with trying innovative ideas and new channels.
- The CRM Manager will also arrive at kick-off meetings for new campaigns with suggestions and ideas based on learnings from previous campaigns and own strategic creative thinking.
- The CRM manager will be responsible for the planning, delivering, reporting and optimising automated lifecycle campaigns, including budget management & ROI. You’ll be responsible for using automation to improve comms efficiencies and grow our bottom line by leading the development of our CRM life-cycle program roadmap.
What will I be doing?
- Develop the lifecycle structure and identify high impact opportunities for communication optimisation, while maintaining a prioritised roadmap & backlog.
- Implement robust test and learn approaches to inform the development of the long-term CRM strategy
- Drive innovative ideas and solutions in response to business and customer needs
- You will be laser focused on creating, maintaining and optimising customer journeys as part of our marketing automation strategy. This includes journey initiation, design, configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation to identify ongoing actionable insights.
- Project managing the delivery of new communications and optimisation of existing ones, working directly with multiple stakeholders (Tech, Copywriting, Brand & Product Design, Marketing), including stakeholder alignment, technical & creative scoping and briefing.
- Understanding the weekly performance trend of these communications
- Proactively investigate issues & seek answers to open questions related to CRM projects through to resolution
- Proven work experience in CRM role
- Experience in customer journeys, utilising data and customer behaviour to design automated journeys
- Strong analytical skills and exposure to multivariate testing techniques
- Track record of successful cross-channel (email, push, in-app messages) end-to-end planning, development and execution of large-scale engaging CRM campaigns, ideally for apps
- A customer-first attitude: can demonstrate ability to put yourself in customer shoes and have a deep understanding of customer segmentation
- A self-starter and someone who’s impact-driven: you enjoy taking ownership of projects with limited oversight. You thrive more on autonomy than structure. You’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work.
- Someone who is technically-savvy with a creative eye. You’re comfortable with technical matters, but you also care about how your comms looks like and what message you send to your customers
- A quick learner and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and eager to learn and develop with a passion for using data to improve campaign performance
- Curiosity about what’s next and how we can do better?
Good to Have
- Competency in coding HTML and CSS
- Experience using SQL and other analytical tools (Looker, GA, MixPannel
- Experience using Braze or similar cross-channel marketing platforms
- Experience working in an international organisation