SEGA of America’s Communications Team
Location: Based at SEGA EUROPE HQ in Brentford
Reporting to Director of Communications based in Brentford
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our Western headquarters based in West London, UK and Irvine, California. At the heart of SEGA are our development and publishing teams located across the world. Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with everyone working remotely during COVID-19…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
- We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
- We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
- When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
Based in West London you will mainly be working with teams located in Irvine California, as well as coordinating with multiple European divisions. You will be in charge of growing user databases and running campaigns across all SEGA of America game brands (Sonic, Yakuza, Persona, etc). In coordination with Marketing, Creative Services, Web Design and other teams, you will build and optimise best practices around CRM campaigns and sign-up experience, and will be responsible for improving both engagement and conversion of our email campaigns.
The CRM Manager will be joining a passionate and committed global team and report directly to the Director of Communications.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow Mailchimp audiences for our key brands
- Set-up creative ways to scale SEGA’s customers databases
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns, and maximise engagement and conversion
- A/B test to optimise performances and increase institutional understanding
- Use data to define, build and maintain segments
- Act as a CRM advisor for each Brand Team
- Coordinate with various teams to create campaigns that fit into brands strategies
- Write and edit copy to engage core and casual audiences
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against KPIs and ROIs
- Work with our Data Protection Officer to ensure our databases stay up to date with privacy regulations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Creating engaging email marketing campaigns within a B2C industry.
- A passion for data-driven marketing
- Experience in segmentation and targeting
- Strong knowledge of Mailchimp or other ESP
- Understanding of privacy regulations
- Keen gamer, with knowledge of the SEGA and ATLUS titles