Who we are:
Samsonite is the worldwide leader in superior travel bags, luggage, and accessories combining notable style with the latest design technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability. For more than 100 years, Samsonite has leveraged its rich heritage to create unparalleled products that fulfill the travel lifestyle needs of conscious movers everywhere. With a portfolio of brands including Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, High Sierra, Gregory, eBags, Hartmann, and Lipault Paris, our products are sold in over 100 countries in North America, Asia, Europe and Latin America through our company-operated retail store, websites and a variety of retail partners.
Your role at Samsonite:
The primary role of the CRM Manager is to assist in driving traffic, leads, and ecommerce sales for our company’s brand websites. They will work cross-functionally to determine appropriate content, target audience, and success metrics for each campaign across brands. The CRM Manager will help develop email/SMS strategies and communications to deliver best in class engagement to prospective and current customers. You will work on-site 4 days per week with the opportunity to work remotely one day per week.
- Manage email/SMS campaigns to include setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Build and manage automations and drip campaigns inside the Emarsys platform
- Consistently improve deliverability and click rates
- Create an annual email campaign calendar
- Identify email marketing gaps and develop emails to address them
- Leverage demographic and behavioral information to develop targeted campaign
- Participate in weekly marketing initiatives and project meetings
- Leverage Emarsys platform and develop CRM ads to retarget customers
- Work on exports/feeds from Email/CRM system for other marketing uses
- Assist in retail and omnichannel marketing planning, communication, execution, and reporting
We're excited if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 4+ years experience in email/SMS marketing strategies and tactics for retail eCommerce
- Advanced capabilities with top ESP marketing suites
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
Why you'll love working here:
- Our employees matter.As a people-focused business, we work hard to provide meaningful rewards and development opportunities for our employees, recognizing performance, and creating a supportive working environment for them, wherever they are based.
- Vibrant culture.We are committed to a diverse and rich culture, welcoming people from all walks of life. Our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers us to bring our authentic selves and unique differences to work every day.
- Socially responsible.We want to minimize our products' impact on the environment and help create positive journeys worldwide. We do this by creating the best products using the most sustainable and innovative materials, methods, and models.
What we value:
At Samsonite, we do more than create the bags that move with our consumer, we inspire and celebrate the moments that move them. We believe we have a responsibility to the world in how we operate, the products we sell, the communities where we live and work, and how we treat the people we employ. We're as diverse as travel itself, and like travel, your journey with Samsonite presents the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and explore your passions. This is why we offer various paths for professionals and celebrate the knowledge and skills they bring to our team. We are committed to a respectful workplace that allows our team members to bring their best selves to the workplace daily.
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting and maintaining a work environment in which all applicants, associates, customers, and other individuals are treated with dignity and respect free from unlawful harassment, discrimination, or retaliation.