Purplebricks is a unique hybrid estate agency. Having successfully disrupted the market with a strong focus and utilisation of technology and data, we are now the UK’s largest estate agent, selling more homes than anyone else in the market.
We’re on a journey to step change our marketing to help deliver on our mission to make every home moving amazing by becoming the famous and used technology-led estate agent brand in the UK.
We’re proud to be an official partner of Team GB and will be showing our support for the nation’s Olympic athletes in the run up to 2021.
Purplebricks has a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Manager to join our dynamic and high performing Growth marketing team. You will be reporting into the Head of Growth and will be responsible for managing and implementing our CRM strategy with the ultimate goal of driving customer growth through an effective and transformational CRM customer communications programme.
CRM is a huge growth opportunity for our business and you will be tasked with developing our capabilities and establishing CRM as a proven growth channel for us.
● Develop and implement an audience-centric CRM marketing strategy
● Implement a lifecycle- centric targeted channel marketing approach to improve conversion and upsell
● Support and work with our Digital team to implement our new CRM Platform
● Drive email and mobile based conversion driving campaigns to deliver high quality, valuable customers
● Identify new opportunities for growth by analysing customer behaviour and engagement
● Gain an in-depth understanding of the customer database and the segments within it to deliver highly targeted communications
● Drive the planning and implementation of CRM activity ensuring coordination with key stakeholders within all lines of business
● Drive email automation through journey mapping to deliver customer-centric, personalised lifecycle campaigns
● Champion and deliver an integrated approach across digital marketing through thorough planning between social, digital and CRM teams
● Plan, manage and optimise CRM acquisition, conversion and retention programmes
● Monitor and optimise our CRM channel performance
● You’re dynamic and self-motivated. A self starter, with the ability to work hands-on to deliver campaigns.
● A strong and clear communicator able to build strong cross-functional relationships in order to understand complicated issues at pace
● A passion for all things CRM, keeping up-to-date with latest trends in the industry.
● Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
● You’ll be experienced in and know how best to translate marketing strategy into results driven, operational plans
● Curious about creating new opportunities through innovation, you will thrive on delivering real change.
● You’ve worked closely with 3rd party partners and providers to ensure that the maximum value of the relationship is leveraged
● You’ll have done and be able to demonstrate a track record at managing successful customer marketing programmes with proven results.
● Expert in the delivery and optimisation of CRM communications and targeted direct communications, eCRM for major brands, at manager level
● Experience of data acquisition and managing CRM tools/programmes in a commercial environment
● Strong experience managing CRM campaigns and setting CRM strategy
● Experience in CRM Management experience across multiple channels
What’s in it for you?
● Up to £50,000 per annum basic salary
● 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
● Remote working
● Join a disruptor who has become a market leader and continues to challenge the status quo
● Career opportunities in a growing business with huge aspirations
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ex-service personnel status, or disability status.
Solihull B90 4RZ
Solihull B90 4RZ