In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
The CRM Manager will play a critical role in deploying and managing Provi’s new CRM system encompassing multiple sales channels and service teams. Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will work closely with stakeholders to build new functionalities as well as provide support to sales and service end users.
What you'll be doing
- Manage deployments of Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds for our Sales and Operational teams, including initial role outs and feature/function enhancements
- Own ongoing support of systems for Sales and Service Cloud users
- Identify areas to improve operational efficiencies across teams
- Build customizations on Salesforce platform including but not limited to: profiles, flows, validations, lightning apps, and sharing settings
- Work with stakeholders on projects to drive change in business processes
- Coordinate trainings for new features with effected users
- Responsible for data cleanliness inside Salesforce
- Assist in maintaining connectivity between Salesforce and other business systems
What we are looking for
- 3-5 Years of demonstrated experience administering Salesforce platforms
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of Salesforce architecture
- Basic knowledge of SOQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to present information effectively
- Ability to interact, collaborate, and influence across all levels of an organization
- Highly effective organization, management, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Comfortable building queries to extract and transform data in a complex environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience connecting Salesforce to custom applications
- Experience with other CRMs like HubSpot or Zendesk
- Experience using applications that provide services like e-signature, live chat, or telephone integration
- Other Salesforce certifications
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.