Pockit is a fair, no-nonsense alternative to traditional banking already serving 700,000+ customers throughout the UK. We’re there for customers who’ve been ignored or locked out by the high-street and offer disruptive new products that are custom-built for the millions of consumers that are currently underserved.
We’re a lively, diverse, and international team, based across offices in London, Newcastle and Poland. You’ll be joining a team that fosters curiosity, ambition, accountability, and resilience. You’ll be made to feel at home straight away.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing Fintech business and contribute to our growth and success. With a welcoming and collaborative environment, excellent benefits and a vibrant team of specialists, this is an excellent opportunity for you to use your talent and experience to join a creative organisation of like-minded experts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be enthusiastic about data analysis and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing efforts.
Working alongside the Marketing and Product teams, the CRM Manager will initially be responsible for managing and improving our CRM campaigns and user flows.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership and running A/B and multivariate tests to optimise our comms
- Measuring and reporting the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against our goals
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Creating and maintaining relationships with vendors to develop robust partnerships
- Keeping senior managers up to date with insights and trends.
- Collaborating with internal teams
- Continue to present innovative ideas and ways in which the business can evolve and grow.
- Proven experience as a CRM Manager or similar role
- A digital all-rounder, able to work and know your way around a CRM and the usual CMS platforms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) and CRM tools (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Braze)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
What you’ll learn
- How to work in a fast-paced environment and find creative solutions to make improvements in conversion rates and retention.
- Expand your knowledge in digital marketing, with the possibility of learning about new channels, testing methods and data analysis.
- Help build a top-class CRM and digital communications strategy
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Perkbox – many discounts and offers at your favourite stores
- Exposure to senior executives and experts
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays (increasing to 30 days with service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Salary Exchange
- Regular company socials
- Medicash Cover
- Unlimited hot drinks, barista on site and beer taps