CRM Manager (NYC/Hybrid)
A universe of opportunities, open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What You’ll Be Spending Your Time On
We’re looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join our Customer Retention and Marketing Ops team. In this role, you will be conceiving, planning, and managing communications through multiple channels to our customers. As one of the first members of the Customer Retention team in the Americas, you will be working closely with local teams in the US and LATAM to understand the business objectives in the region and supporting them in meeting the goals. In this role you will work on campaigns serving both our SMB and enterprise customers, delivering the right message at the right time through the right channel in order to help achieve measurable business objectives. The position is out of our NYC office, we are offering hybrid, 2 days in office/3 days home
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage customer communication campaigns from planning through to execution, based on specific customer segmentation, or behavioral change objectives.
- Coordinate between business and operational functions – local marketing managers, campaign managers, product teams, designers, copywriters, HTML developers, etc.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of your campaigns to ensure the most effective method.
- Optimize and scale our sales and marketing lead lifecycle from end to end including strategy, calendaring, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting, and analysis.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Data analysis, monitoring of various KPIs for our campaigns, develop benchmark and create dashboard to make the information accessible.
- Opportunity acceleration, growth and retention of enterprise clients globally, from conceptualization through execution and up to analysis.
- The CRM manager will proactively offer creative ideas for campaigns and build a holistic approach utilizing business insights to optimize the sales and marketing funnel: from lead, MQL to SQL, to opportunity generation, and existing client growth and retention.
Do you possess the following skills and experience?:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Industrial Management, Economics or anything interesting!
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM processes
- Strong background in customer conversion, retention and win-back strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from peers.
- High enthusiasm and motivation to work within a fast-paced, international environment.
- Positive disposition with high energy, able to take guidance while working independently.
- Experience working within a global team and market.
- A strong business acumen and passion for using powerful communication to influence customer behavior
- Numbers driven and analytical with solid excel skills. Able to create data insights and use them to develop campaigns
- Ability to manage projects and matrix interfaces
- Experience in B2B companies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo is a plus
- Willingness to travel – at least 1 visit to Israel per year
Who We Are
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
What We Offer
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
- Community engagement opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.