Opy USA is part of the Openpay Group Family (ASX: OPY). We are an omni-channel payment solution that provides customers with flexible, interest-free payment plans, in-store, online and through the Openpay App. Available in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, we are preparing for our US launch where we will help people pay smarter pay for the things that matter most: from healthcare to pet care, from to furnishing and maintaining a home, to education and buying and maintaining a car and more.In doing so we’re changing the way people pay, for the better, and we’d love you to join us in our mission. You will have a rare opportunity to join both an established business – one with over 500,000 active customers and 3,400 participating merchants - while at the same time getting to be part of something brand new as we stand up our US business to supercharge our growth.
With this growth, we are looking for a CRM to take ownership for the coding and deployment of all digital communications (email, push, in-app, SMS) across the CRM and marketing. Focus on B2B an B2C customer engagement and retention.
About the Opportunity:
• Responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are developed at the highest standard and deployed on time for B2C and B2B segments
• Own the development and deployment of all CRM (email, push, in-app and SMS) communications efficiently and within target deadlines
• Code mobile responsive live-text and image-based emails using HTML and CSS email oriented best practices through our Customer Engagement Platform Braze
• Segment audience lists data for campaign sends
• Build out new email templates across marketing and loyalty program communications
• Configure and deploy automated lifecycle campaigns and weekly trade campaigns
• Own and design the production process with internal stakeholders
• Improve and build on the current processes to deliver digital campaigns more efficiently and to a higher standard
The Team you'll be joining:
Being part of a growing Fintech means you’ll need to be self-starter with high energy, motivation and focus on achieving targets. You’ll crave the unknown and be excited by the opportunity to challenge yourself every day. As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind. Our team appreciate each other and support each other (particularly this year) so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
• The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, global fin-tech
• A supportive workplace culture
• Generous paid parental leave entitlements for both primary and secondary carers
• A range of Flexible working options
• Year-round learning and development opportunities
• A health and wellbeing program (including in-person and virtual fitness activities)
• 401(k) with matching
• Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
• Global discounts and recognition program
You should apply if :
• 5+ years’ relevant work experience in CRM at a fast-paced brand
• Qualifications in Web Design and Development, Computer Science or a similar discipline
• Strong understanding of the consumer credit and financing markets, including BNPL and credit cards, virtual cards, and associated rules and regulations
• Passion for email coding and campaign management
• Demonstrated experience within a fast paced, high volume digital comms (email, mobile) environment
• Strong knowledge and experience in hand-coding HTML and CSS for email
• Strong awareness of the application of email design and development, usability and best practices
• Strong exposure / experience in managing and working with third party email service providers like Braze, Salesforce, Adobe, Iterable, Mailchimp, etc.
• Experienced in testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of UX design and fundamentals
While this role will be based at our Opy Hub in New York City, you will initially work remotely, from the comfort of home or one of our other Hubs in Phoenix or Atlanta
If you like the sound of us, we'd love to get to know you!
Opy USA is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Opy USA will not accept emails, phone calls and CV's from recruiters. We've got this!