Who is ONEHOPE?
ONEHOPE is a Napa Valley Winery built on hope and rooted in purpose. We exist to Nourish the Future. Through our technology we enable a purpose-driven community of 5,000+ "Cause Entrepreneurs" to join us on our mission to share wine and give hope through wine tasting experiences nation-wide (most are virtual currently). The Cause Entrepreneur opportunity is at the perfect intersection of "gig economy" and "work from home" and is well suited for the current unique environment we live in. As a Cause Entrepreneur, we give anyone the necessary tools to build a cause-centric business on their own terms.
To date we've donated over Eight Million Dollars and through wine sponsorships and thousands of events held we've helped non profit organizations raise tens of millions more for other meaningful causes. Our award-winning wines are produced by rockstar winemaker Mari Coyle in collaboration with other great winemakers including Rob Mondavi Jr.. Our Estate vineyard and winery is in the heart of Napa Valley. Since launching in 2007, ONEHOPE has grown from a public storage unit to one of the top 250 wineries of 10,000+ in the US. We aim to be the largest direct to consumer wine brand in the nation by 2022.
ONEHOPE is backed by some of the best investors and business builders in the world, including our co-chairman Joe Lonsdale (co-founder of Palantir and 8VC), co-chairman Erik Anderson (CEO of Top Golf and West River Group), board member Jennifer Justice (The Justice Department), Sr. Advisor Richelle Parham (CMO of eBay), Wes Chan (Google Analytics and Voice founder and Felicis Ventures) and Ken Howery (co-founder of PayPal and the Founder's Fund).
Your Team -- Growth Marketing
The growth marketing team is pivotal in taking ONEHOPE to the next level. We are focused on building an experience for our Cause Entrepreneurs and customers that will enable us to become the largest direct to consumer wine brand in the world, while simultaneously increasing our ability to empower people to make the world a better place. We're not just another wine company, we're disrupting existing commerce models with modern experiences.
We're looking for a CRM Manager, Growth to help develop, manage, and optimize our customer lifecycle and retention efforts, as well as our acquisition and onboarding workflows. As a CRM Manager, Growth, you will craft email marketing strategies, develop automations, and build workflows that enable our sales and onboarding success teams, and identify technical and data optimizations. You will be responsible for helping to activate, engage, grow, and retain both customers and our community of Cause Entrepreneurs.
What You'll Do:
- CRM strategy that supports driving Cause Entrepreneur acquisition, onboarding and customer revenue
- Develop customer journey maps and continually test and learn to refine direct customer and Cause Entrepreneur communications.
- Planning and executing a robust email marketing calendar including series-based emails such as welcome series, onboarding series, abandoned cart, post purchase and win-back.
- Segment customers to deliver the right message at the right time.
- Developing testing strategies to ensure all communication is optimized for performance.
- Managing Preferred Customer program to increase repeat purchase, AOV and lifetime value.
- Leading Subscriber & Wine Club program to capture more recurring revenue.
- Workflow/Data Set-Up: use data points available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements and create exclusions when multiple audiences overlap.
- Automations: identify and develop new email automations to increase customer & Cause Entrepreneur engagement, loyalty, and lifetime value.
- Reporting/Analysis: track and analyze key performance metrics (click-to-open & click-to-conversion rate, acquisition and onboarding activation rates).
What You Have:
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in CRM, lifecycle marketing management & optimization.
- You are creative and a problem-solver.
- You know how to work in a fast-paced environment and how to communicate/collaborate cross-functionally across internal teams.
- Experience in eCommerce or a B2C company desired, but not required.
- A technical skill set: you know your way around HTML and CSS, CAN-SPAM & CASL.
- You are knowledgeable with analytics tools (Hubspot & Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Google Business Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) or Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- You understand how to implement personalization and dynamic content with different ESPs/CRMs (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp, Klaviyo, Adobe Campaign).
- You understand email data, segments, exclusion activities and filters, and can drive email testing experiences to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement.
- You also have knowledge of multi-channel communication (SMS, online advertising, retargeting, social media).
- Bonus: you have experience working & leveraging APIs and webhooks.
Who You Are:
- Analytical, with the ability to independently derive insights and create reports
- Multi-tasker: you are able to work with tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks as necessary
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter with a focus on driving work forward and enjoyment of testing and learning
- Become the foundation of a world-class growth team at a rapidly scaling startup
- Become an expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Develop a platform that makes a positive philanthropic impact on the world
- Learn how to build unparalleled company culture that sustainably attracts the best talent
Additional Benefits and Perks:
- A best in class team and company culture
- Computer and technology provided
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Award-winning wine
- Flexible work hours
- Location: Remote; Los Angeles a plus
Sound like a fit?
We'd love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.