About Oh Polly
Founded in 2015, Oh Polly creates high-quality, innovative designs that are trend-driven, meeting our customers’ needs in an ever-evolving market without compromising on our global responsibility and ethical values. Our business model is social first, centred around our industry-leading Instagram and Facebook accounts. 2020 saw the launch of Bo+Tee, Oh Polly’s much-loved gym and activewear brand, followed by the launch of Neena Swim in 2021, focusing solely on stylish swimwear. Fast forward to 2023 and we now have a combined following of over 8 million across the brands, selling products in almost every single country around the world. Operating via offices in Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, Dhaka and Guangzhou, the business has over 350 employees in the UK and 1500 directly employed worldwide. As we continue to expand our global presence, we are looking for talented, driven, and ambitious individuals to join the Oh Polly team! Here, you can expect an environment to flourish, develop and take your career to the next level.
About The Role
You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of an overarching retention and acquisition strategy across CRM channels. We’re looking for someone who is passionate, creative, and agile. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, a forward-thinker, team player and all-round communicator, playing a pivotal part in the digital marketing team.
- Build our CRM capability to ensure business and commercial objectives are met including: AOF, CLTV, revenue per user, campaign engagement & conversion, Rewards subscriptions, email subscriptions & app download. Continue the ongoing development and optimisation of the automated customer journey. Overseeing the end-to-end management and execution of global email, SMS, whatsapp, push notification campaigns to nurture customers and deliver sales
- Representing CRM, work across departments and marketing channels to shape and develop an integrated, data led customer journeys
- Project and strategic lead and for all CRM initiatives and channel integrations including: Formulating and delivering a cross channel, data driven segmentation strategy. Ensuring campaigns are relevant to customers through campaign personalisation and using insights to balance brand and trade messaging. Define & lead a cross departmental database growth plan.
- Create bespoke and dynamic campaign plans to target key cohorts of customers. Building brand loyalty and meeting customer objectives for the business
- Collaborate with external insights and marketing research teams to build and enhance customer insights and data. Using this, further develop targeting and segmentation
- Deliver monthly, and ad hoc reports highlighting achievements, upcoming projects, and insights to the leadership team
- Key stakeholder for ESP relationship, ensuring the technology is being used to its full potential and a strong working partnership is maintained
- Marketing GDPR representative. Liaising with Legal and other business stakeholders as required to ensure all marketing team are in line with legislation
- You must love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries.
- A creative, analytical, and commercially driven individual
- Highly data orientated with the ability to interpret data to drive actions
- Experience within a CRM Management role
- Experience in email marketing and campaign management tools.
- Highly organised and process driven
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work who excels in challenging environments
- Actively keeps up to date, researching and reporting on new trends and industry best practice.
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with managing & updating database & customer data.
What's on offer?
- 50% discount on all Oh Polly, Bo+Tee and Neena Swim products.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Corporate gym membership.(Subject to tax)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave +an extra day for your Birthday!
- Company Pension.
- Competitive salary
This Company Is An Equal Opportunities Employer
Oh Polly job positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.