Did you know that an ancient Roman Aqueduct had an initial cost of 12 million sesterces but ended up costing more than 30 million? Big projects have always been problematic to humanity - we want to fix that.
We make DeepTech SaaS software to help people who deal with very large projects. Basically, if someone is building a nuclear plant or a large highway, they need a special kind of software to organize and prioritise their work.
We are a team of curious minds on a mission to revolutionise the way in which complex, engineering projects are planned and delivered. Our algorithms look at the project data and provide users with previously-unattainable insights. We do so at an unprecedented speed and ease, whilst promoting collaboration and information sharing within teams.
Having secured our Series A funding ($11 million yippee 🚀), this is just the begining 💪
TechNation thinks we are one of the best AI start-ups in the UK, Construction Tech Review says we are one of the best start-ups in in the EU/UK and Amazon views us as disruptors of the industry. We are part of University of Oxford’s Creative Destruction Lab and Entrepreneur First alumni. We recently won the ‘Risk Innovation’ award from CIR, and have been shortlisted for AI product and innovation awards at CogX and by the British Construction Industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded and ambitious start up in a dynamic and mission-driven environment, leading the growth from a start-up to a fully-fledged organisation.
You will also be helping to solve one of the oldest problems of mankind and potentially save the economy billions - not bad right? 🤘
📣What will you do in the role?
- Creation and management of CRM strategies and planning.
- Ensure CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Keep a tidy CRM system: updating accounts and contacts, maintaining data records and taking ownership of overall CRM quality.
- Enhancing and building email campaign flows throughout the sales and marketing funnel (getting quality content to the right people, at the right time, on the right channel).
- Supporting lead generation, customer retention, loyalty and advocacy through email campaigns such as nurturing and re-engagement.
- Using analytics and reports to share business insights through CRM data and the marketing function.
- Dynamise existing user flows and onboarding strategies.
- Bulk marketing automation including lead and customer segmentation.
- Collaborating and communicating between marketing, sales and IT, building a culture of maintaining customer relationships across every Impact function
- Suggest new methods to address customers needs
- Track marketing metrics and trends.
- Conduct market research to follow customer needs
We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 3-5 years professional experience in CRM management as part of sales and marketing campaigns
- You should be able to build relationships across technical and non-technical parts of the business
- The ability to problem solve and to glean insights from reporting, business processes and data
- Strong mathematical abilities, experience of deep analysis
- Ability to challenge the norm and to drive new directions in terms of revenue operations
- A desire to guide the sales teams using strong analytical skills
- Deep experience with Hubspot and similar CRM software
🚀We’re also excited if you have:
- Start-Up experience (VC-backed and/or at Growth stage)
- Experience working in project-related domains (Construction, Infrastructure, Energy, Aerospace)
🏄What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
UK or Remote (GMT/CET/EET time zone)
- Hard working but not workaholic
- Explorers. Data is our compass and innovation our destination
- We are independent thinkers. We are not afraid of looking where no one else is
- Team players. We believe the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts
- We have strong opinions, weakly held
- Continuously evolving the way we do things. Even our #donut dates
Nodes & Links is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Besides a competitive salary, we are also proud to support you with:
- Equity options, because our success as a company is your success 💹
- Work with a team of rockstars. Yes - the team is that good 🚀
- Remote work budget, so you can build your perfect set up (£/€ 400 year 1 - £/€ 100 year 2) 🏠
- Personal development budget, so you can become the best version of you (£/€ 1,000 pa) 📔
- Health and Wellbeing budget, so you can feel as special as you are (£/€ 500 pa) 🧘🏾♀️
- Company laptop, so you can be mobile and work with the best tech 💻
- Annual summer trip, because fun with your teammates matters 💃🏻
- Wedding/Civil Partnerships additional leave of 3 days us ❤️