Hi, we're Mr Yum 👋
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2018, Mr Yum is an ordering, payments and growth platform used by leading hospitality and entertainment venues around the globe.
We've experienced huge business growth over the past 12 months. Having expanded to the UK and US and now used by more than 1500 venues around the world, our industry-leading functionality and focus on customer success has seen Mr Yum adopted in all types of venues, from cafes and pubs to stadiums, concert venues and airports.
With your help, we have ambitious goals to continue to scale the business by building the most beautiful, powerful tools for our customers.
Our mission is to create the best growth toolkit for hospitality and entertainment in the world. This toolkit is more than just QR code ordering but encompasses a suite of features, including payments, loyalty, marketing and customer insights.
Named LinkedIn's #4 Top Startups 2021, our team now comprises more than 100 kind and driven humans working out of the Melbourne HQ, Sydney, Brisbane, Los Angeles, London and the Philippines.
And we're just getting started.
About The Role
As our first CRM Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success and growth of Mr Yum. This role reports to the Director Of Growth Operations, part of the Commercial Strategy Team. The primary purpose of this role is to manage our CRM, HubSpot, making sure that all the processes are implemented and the whole ecosystem is working perfectly.
In this role you will work closely with stakeholders from Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Onboarding, Finance and Product acting as a trusted advisor for different stakeholders.
Mr Yum implemented HubSpot in Q1 2021 and is now focusing on building lean processes and automations in order to enable data driven growth and achieve operational excellence.
What You'll Do
- Support and administer day-to-day tasks such as user maintenance, reports and dashboards, system customization and building automation.
- Be the main point of contact for CRM related projects and requests, working closely with Growth Operations Managers to scope, implement and monitor CRM activities
- Manage 3rd party integrations
- Provide Hubspot user training to the team
- Gather needs and requirements of the business and design high quality solutions in HubSpot via custom objects, custom fields, workflows and processes
- Identify areas of improvement and drive change to implement new solutions
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement HubSpot related process changes
- Be responsible for data cleanliness and establish and resolving data inaccuracies within our systems
If we'd worked with you in the past six weeks, you would have...
- Worked closely with Sales and Growth teams to scope and implement the entire sales process in Hubspot, including building out reporting dashboards to measure success
- Built workflows that maintain data hygiene in our CRM, making sure that no duplicates exist and that our database is optimized
- Worked with the Partnership team on best practices to implement a new reseller pipeline
- Built out a range of dashboards to enable greater visibility of company performance
- Worked with the Venue Success Lead on ways to track specific metrics useful for the Venue Success team e.g. days since last contacted, number of calls per Associate etc.
What You'll Need
- Background: 2+ years of experience in StartUp or fast paced companies
- Project management: Manage and own projects, setting clear milestones and accurately reporting on them
- Relationships and stakeholder management: You know how get the entire organisation on board in order to implement change
- Passion to teach: You love teaching other people best practices to use HubSpot and follow them during their journey
- Communication skills: Be able to present and share data and processes in a polished and meaningful way to a wide range of audiences
Nice To Have
- Ability to create models using Excel and analytic tools.
- Knowledge of Sales & CS Operations
- You have a HubSpot Certification (or able to get certified within short time frame)
Why Mr Yum?
We live and breathe our team mantras - Think 10x, Here To Serve, Run Towards the Fire and Numbers Over Hype - and we're so proud of the culture we've built.
Work with impact and purpose.
We're helping the hospitality and entertainment industries to thrive and Mr Yum is at the forefront of this technological transformation. Expect collaboration and interesting problems to solve.
Work with great people.
Work alongside a supportive, diverse and inclusive team. You'll have the trust, freedom and support to experiment, think 10x and not be afraid of failure but to learn from it...and have fun together along the way.
Work that challenges you.
We're growing quickly, and you will too. You'll have numerous opportunities to embrace discomfort, grow and learn as Mr Yum expands and scales globally.
Work that works for you.
We're a flexible, remote-friendly place with unlimited leave options and day-to-day work times to suit your routine. We prioritise our team's mental health & overall wellbeing, with a no-questions-asked approach to mental health days and access to support programs.
Benefits & Perks…
- A flexible, remote-friendly work environment where people can enjoy a mix of WFH and in-office collaboration
- Employee share option plan
- The best new equipment to set you up for success
- Free access to online mental health & wellbeing resources the ability to connect with local therapists, counsellors and coaches
- Quarterly recognition program
- Flexible leave options, including 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and non-primary carers, floating public holidays, unlimited mental health days, etc.
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
We're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive Mr Yum community. That's why we actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accessibility assistance at any stage of the process, please let us know.