Montu is a leading Australian medical cannabis company facilitating efficient patient access to life-changing medication. We have built an integrated cannabis ecosystem, which streamlines the experience for patients end-to-end, and sets new standards in cannabis care.
As one of the fastest growing businesses in the market and following two record-breaking investment rounds, Montu is actively looking to expand the team to take the company to the next level. Join us on our mission to improve the lives of millions of patients with medical cannabis therapies.
About the Role
The CRM Manager is responsible for the development, execution and continuous refinement of multi-channel patient interactions and marketing strategies that support patient retention.
- Building & monitoring relationships with new & existing patients through CRM systems
- Plan and manage multi-channel, full lifecycle marketing campaigns that build patient retention
- Developing, implementing and managing retention marketing tactics to achieve increased customer lifetime value.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all patient email campaigns and e-newsletters, use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Supporting optimisation of email and automated communication flows, developing new flows to make best use of insights in timing, targeting and content.
- Analysing data from retention marketing campaigns and reporting performance insights to recommend improvements.
- Building and managing campaigns with messaging to patients customised according to lifecycle stage and engagement level.
- Develop a clean CRM architecture with accurate tags, metadata and patient segments
- Analyse campaign results, develop benchmarks and share regular performance reports
- Ongoing testing and learning to improve funnel and life cycle efficiency.
This is a permanent full-time position, working fully remote.
- Strong experience within a B2C or ecommerce business
- Qualifications within Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Analytical, data driven and well versed with Excel
- Detail orientated and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced working environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience with various CRM and email platforms, eg Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho CRM, Sendgrid etc
- Exposure to marketing clouds eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of HTML
You will be joining a highly motivated dynamic international team, with proven company builders and backers. Your ideas and contribution will be highly valued and directly influence the direction and progress of the business. You will also enjoy:
- Joining an expanding global company in its exciting growth phase
- A collaborative, focused and driven culture that rewards high achievers
- Competitive salary and package
- Opportunity for remote work
- Shaping the future of the cannabis industry as it evolves into a multibillion-dollar market
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties, and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent.