This is an in-person role based in New York, NY. No remote applicants will be considered.
maude is looking for a data-focused CRM Manager to lead segmentation and lifecycle marketing and analysis across channels. This candidate will combine analytical rigor with clear strategy to optimize our retention marketing and expand cohorts within our customer base. To make this happen, you’ll develop a deep understanding of the maude brand, assess our consumer journey, and manage and reporting on multi-channel lifecycle marketing programs across multiple channels, working closely with acquisition. The ideal candidate has experience across email and CRM, takes a people-first approach to marketing, and is a thoughtful strategist and executor who thrives on building customer loyalty.
- Cultivate retention strategies:Drive and activate the lifecycle retention campaigns, leveraging email, SMS, loyalty, and push channels from lead generation to engagement. Ensure best practices are implemented to maximize deliverability and maintain appropriate segmentation. Manage day to day operations of upcoming and scheduled campaigns.
- Optimize and activate segmentation : Identify and activate key customer cohorts, implement and manage a VIP Program of highly engaged customers, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, and ROI. Continuously work to segment messaging to the right customer at the right time. Utilize a test and learn approach.
- Drive consumer insights: Interpret technical data to build innovative CRM strategies based on customer insights that create unique customer experiences. Provide a feedback loop via building dashboards and reporting on performance and customer insights to internal teams and external stakeholders. Additionally, be the maude expert on all CRM and customer feedback tools, staying on top of category and industry trends.
- Evolve channels: Expand and evolve our channels, staying ahead of best practices to ensure our strategies leverage the latest platform capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience working in ecommerce, retention and CRM / email marketing, including content building, segmentation, A/B testing, and campaign automation.
- Experience building email campaigns/flows a must and SMS experience is highly preferred. (we use Klayvio and Yotpo); Shopify+ experience a must.
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and data tools (e.g. Looker).
- SQL and HTML experience is a plus.
- Background in a data-driven approach while equally understanding brand-building.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and project management tools like Airtable.
- Mastery of communication and writing to maintain an efficient and productive process.
- Knack for being resourceful and breaking traditional barriers to identify opportunity and challenge the paradigm.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Generous vacation.
- Health, life, commuter, vision, dental benefits.
- Will work from our pet-friendly Williamsburg office.
- 9:30-6:00 M-Th in-office, 9:30-5pm WFH Friday working hours.
- Cultural outings (think: Smithsonian, Nitehawk Cinema, sailing)
Launched in April 2018, maude is an essentials brand on a mission to make intimacy better through quality, simplicity, and inclusivity. Working closely with familiar factories, each of maude's body-safe products are made to be both easy-to-use and to elevate an everyday experience. Featured in 1000+ publications including The New York Times and Forbes, maude was voted one of CircleUp's 25 and was heralded as “redefining the sex essentials industry for modern consumers.” Backed by investors including True, CASSIUS, RRE and Dakota Johnson, maude is on a mission to make sexual wellness better for all.