Reporting to the Head of CRM you will be responsible for developing the strategy, optimisation and roll out of campaigns across LiveScore Media. You will be naturally analytical and organised, passionate about driving change through strategic targeting, segmentation and reporting. You will be an agile and proactive individual, happy to simplify complex problems and create tactical routes to achieve them.
This role will be fast paced, rewarding and challenging. If this is something that drives you, read on!
- Manage the campaign strategy for all LiveScore Media multi-channel communications, using dynamic and personalise content
- Develop strategic and tactical campaigns that increase engagement, retention, and feature usage across the base
- Work alongside the Senior Technical CRM Manager to grow and test our channel capabilities
- Collaborate with the LSM sponsorship team to create CRM Marketing plans to support our agreements and core CRM goals
- Create convergence journeys in conjunction with the Senior Lifecycle CRM Manager, sharing insights & recommendations
- Work with the product & innovation teams to ensure that we are fully aligned with their roadmap, feature releases and planning
- Collaborate with the Senior Technical CRM Manager in refining channel opt in and marketing permission flows to ensure smooth customer experience and the optimal channel reach
- Proactively work with the LiveScore TV team in ensuring we are across all upcoming plans, supporting retention/awareness and infusing our core product across all relevant campaigns
- Be an advocate for data-driven marketing, working closely with insights on modelling, segmentation & behavioural principles
- Craft & develop (in conjunction with insights & tooling partners) weekly & monthly reports/dashboards that clearly articulate campaign performance against core commercial KPI's, providing context of results and plans forward
- Introduce comprehensive & iterative test & learn methodologies across the team
- Recruit and manage a high performing team of Senior CRM Executives to ensure efficient delivery & growth
- Strive for campaign excellence within your team (comprehensive checks are in place; copy & design are relevant & powerful, and each communication is relevant)
- Work closely with the CRM Management team to ensure consistency across BAU marketing activity
- Align with the Senior Technical CRM manager to establish the best tooling mix for your department that will allow for system stability, scalability & localisation where required
- Be the go-to expert for LiveScore Media within the CRM team, confidently sharing competitive research, roadmaps, conclusions and recommendations across the business
- Form and develop strong relationships with core stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Commercial, Insights and Design etc) to ensure all strategic requirements are understood, deadlines are met, and efficiencies are in place
- To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager
- 5+ years of CRM experience, ideally in a sports & casino betting and/or gaming environment
- Love sports!
- Experience of setting strategy within a fast-moving, high growth environment
- Extremely organised & motivated with a passion to drive results through quantitative and qualitative insight
- A wealth of experience using different marketing channels (i.e. email, SMS and push notifications)
- Ability to adapt to be both strategic and hands-on requirements
- Management and people development experience, passionate about building and growing successful teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to calmly work under pressure
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Good HTML/CSS knowledge (ability to edit existing code)
- Highly numerate and analytical, with experience working with: databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms
- Confident and articulate communicator, capable of strong collaboration
- Very strong commercial acumen and knowledge of how CRM activity drives and effects the wider business
What can we offer?
- Performance bonus
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (x3 salary)
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Friday drinks in the office
- Daily fruit, quality coffee and soft drinks
- Festival summer and cracking Christmas parties
LiveScore Group is home to the world's largest scores and stats provider, boasting more than 54 million dedicated monthly users, and a sportsbook that truly packs a punch. Delivering live scores, results, tables, news and facts via native apps and an unbeatable website, LiveScore throws the spotlight on football, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey.
Launched in May 2019, Virgin Bet offers daily price boosts and a huge range of markets across all major sports. Delivering unsurpassable user experience, quality customer service and betting choices galore, we have the perfect line-up to disrupt the sportsbook market. From now on, sport is at the forefront of our agenda.
Whether it be first-in-class designers, leading industry marketeers or technology, we'll continue to make an impact by growing our talent pool across the globe. Taking our products to the fingertips of users internationally, we intend to combine our skills to create the best odds for a bright and lucrative future — and win.
London W1J 0DD