Founded in 1999 Ksubi has evolved into one of the world’s most recognisable and notorious brands. With three marquee retail stores in New York City, Miami and Los Angeles, (soon to be five) the brand has experienced a successful renaissance with top tier distribution in the likes of Saks, Nordstrom, Kith, Ssense and over 120 specialty stores in the USA.
We are continuing to build our high-performing team based in Sydney, Australia, that has collaboration, transparency, and an innovative mindset at the heart of everything we do. We want you to join us on the journey, as we take Ksubi to the next level globally.
The CRM and Email marketing role at Ksubi will provide a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data to deliver personalised digital marketing programs. They will use multiple communication channels (Email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Mobile, Web, Stores etc) with a vision of growing customer database, retention, activation, lifetime value and advocacy for Ksubi.
This role will live and breathe Ksubi customer data to shape the way we approach our customers on digital channels and their online experience.
A Day in the Life...
- Develop and deliver a CRM Strategy across all channels and retention and acquisition programs
- Create, analyse, and manage the automated programs in line with key CRM goals for the wider business
- Report on the performance of the email automation channel in line with the CRM strategy for the wider business and deliver and share insights to support the business goals and growth
- Champion of the single view of the customer personas, collaborating with IT to form a strategy to incorporate this into CRM strategy and reporting
- Develop a personalised promotional email strategy that delivers relevant communications to the inboxes of our known subscribers
- Utilise first party purchase and behavioural data to segment and personalise messages that drives greater engagement and conversion
- Support the eCommerce Coordinator in the execution of promotional email campaigns in a timely manner and in line with marketing calendar deadlines
This is you if you have…
- 3+ years’ experience in CRM and Email Subscribers databases management
- 3+ years’ experience with email marketing platforms (Klaviyo, SFMC, Emarsys etc)
- Proven experience in customer segmentation and persona analysis
- Concise reporting and analytics skills
- Demonstrate advance excel and Google Analytics skills
- Experience leading end to end acquisition campaigns
- Clear understanding of Website UX tracking and analysis
- HTML, CSS, SQL, Python coding skills will be highly valued for this role
- Experience activities to increase customers LTV (ie. Rewards/Loyalty programs design and management, re-engagement campaigns, etc)
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to multitask, juggle conflicting timelines and deliver on deadlines
- Excited to play a part in others learning and generous in sharing knowledge
- Ready to roll the sleeves up and get amongst it
- Mature minded with the tendency to be objective
A Few Of Our Benefits
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Merchandise benefits and generous salary
- Additional 'K' Days (days off) per year
- Highly-creative and socially connected team environment
We make hiring decisions founded by your passion, experience, and skillset. If you are going to apply and would like reasonable adjustments or to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.