About Jaded London
Jaded London is fast becoming one of London’s hottest street label, worn by the likes of Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Cara Delevingne, and has become instantly recognisable for its colourful, urban designs.
Founded in 2013 by sibling duo Jade and Grant Goulden, their innovative designs and cutting-edge trends have earned them an army of dedicated social media followers and a worldwide customer base as they are not “afraid to break boundaries” with their bold, unique and colourful prints that are seen across hoodies, joggers, crop tops, T-shirts, shorts, and dresses.
The London-based company have become key players in fashion e-commerce, offering womenswear, swimwear and menswear under Jaded Man, with the siblings working side-by-side to build their fashion empire. Jade, a former Asos buyer with experience working with design houses including Burberry and Vera Wang focuses on the brand’s womenswear and swim, while her brother Grant runs all of the brand’s menswear.
Jaded London designs and develops its products in the UK, manufactures in the near & far east and then ships directly to its customers from Jadedldn.com and via wholesale to leading fashion platforms (ASOS, UO etc).
The brand has grown annual revenue to over £20m and has ambitious objectives to continue this growth to £100m over the next 3-5 years. The management team believe this objective is achievable through greater focus on its eCommerce direct to consumer sales, pro-active international roll-out alongside enhanced paid media and CRM activity to further amplify the great product / brand assets Jaded London has already created.
Jaded London has engaged The Growth Foundation Talent, a proven eCommerce growth consultancy (Gymshark, Ruroc, The Hut Group, Schuh) to help Jaded London scale up, and after their initial review a number of next, key hires have been identified, this, being one of them.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce you will be leading the CRM efforts for Jaded London across email, app and SMS. You will work with the wider digital team on a cohesive strategy to optimise efficiencies and create a world-class CRM proposition for Jaded London.
- Support the e-commerce and commercial team to build and scale our CRM initiatives for Jaded.
- This hire will focus on customer retention KPIs in line with overall business and marketing goals.
- Curate and manage commercial calendars alongside each relevant department.
- Implement a lifecycle-centric customer segmentation and communication strategy.
- Manage the end-to-end process of planning and implementing BAU activity ensuring
- coordination with key stakeholders across the brand.
- Manage email automation to deliver customer-centric lifecycle campaigns to drive growth and improve customer KPIs.
- Monitor and measure CRM performance in line with business targets, ensuring the automation of weekly, monthly and periodical reporting.
- Responsible for database performance, keeping a close eye on churns, seeking out
- opportunities to drive high-quality opt-ins and adjust activity accordingly.
- Build out the CRM proposition across email, SMS, App and browser notifications.
- 3-5 years experience CRM management experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML is desirable.
- Extensive experience working with CDP/ESP/CRM platforms, specifically Exponea/Bloomreach, Salesforce or Ometria.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Have experience managing calendars with outstanding organisational skills
- Have a passion for the Fashion industry or have previous from a related field
We would love to respond to every application however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you have not heard within 2 weeks of applying, please assume on this occasion that your application has not been shortlisted.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.