Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary:
Honey is a fast-growing company based in Los Angeles, and we’ve recently joined the PayPal family to help supercharge our mission of creating fairness and value for everyone. We’ve built a community of over 20 million online shoppers and use the collective insights of our members to power an online shopping platform that allows everyone to shop smarter, together. With that, we are excited to say we’re hiring! We are actively seeking a CRM Manager to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office!
About the Role:
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join Honey’s Marketing team reporting to the Head of CRM. The position is responsible for successfully executing the production of ad-hoc and triggered marketing campaigns for Honey’s CRM channels including email and mobile.
We have an exciting and innovative roadmap for CRM email communications and will need the help of this CRM Manager to manage the production process for delivering CRM marketing campaigns across email and mobile channels. Includes ad-hoc promotions, complex data-driven triggered campaigns, and dynamic content testing initiatives.
What You'll Do:
As CRM Manager, you will:
- Assist in and lead the development of the CRM production process coordinated across multiple internal teams including: Creative, Product and Engineering.
- Drive ongoing product and engineering initiatives that include accessibility to new data points and segmentation.
- Coordinate the intake of project briefs, assets and timing plans for ad-hoc and triggered campaigns as well as testing initiatives.
- Act as the liaison between the development team and other marketing teams to gather all pertinent information for CRM campaigns
- Work with the email developers to ensure development of campaigns and testing initiatives meet planned deadlines for delivery.
- Thoroughly QA campaigns for accuracy including design, copy, audience selections, tracking / URLs, and offer details.
- Deliver proofs to team for review and sign-off.
- Facilitate any updates or change requests with development team.
- Perform post-deployment monitoring to ensure campaigns were delivered successfully.
- Support in delivery of campaign performance metrics and reporting.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and/or digital marketing
- Previous project management experience
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Enterprise-level ESP platform experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Ability to interface with internal teams including Marketing, Creative, and Product
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly and iterating rapidly
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.