Who We Are
Hero Cosmetics is a functional skin solution brand focused on acne-prone skin and part of the Church & Dwight family of power brands. We develop products such as Mighty Patch, Rescue Balm, and Lightning Wand to address the full lifecycle of acne. Acne-prone skin is human, and it can often feel entirely out of our control. We’re here to help put the power back in our consumers’ hands. Whether they’re looking to prevent, treat, or repair – we create gentle, effective solutions that help their skin fight back; so everyone can open up, not cover up. The true heroes are not the products we make, but the people we serve.
The CRM Manager will strategize and execute robust Customer Relationship Management programs to drive retention, excitement and engagement to generate incremental revenue via existing customer databases.
What You’ll Do
- CRM Strategy: Head up CRM for DTC website by setting objectives and creating strategies guided by analytics to achieve them. Confident in-house expert on all things CRM. Proactive in seeking out new innovative opportunities, improving current programs and testing new ones. Comfortable proactively offering thoughts from CRM perspective/best practices.
- Rewards + Referral Program: Manage loyalty programs, including everyday maintenance and planning a robust program and calendar.
- SMS/Email: Own communication calendar and collaborate across team and external partners to develop and execute email and SMS content and messaging (both campaigns and evergreen flows).
- Segmentation/Personalization: Collaborate across DTC team to test segmented site experiences, promotions, etc. to drive sales with suggestions driven by deep understanding of customer analytics.
- Key Collaborator: Partner with DTC, Marketing and Creative teams to amplify brand initiatives, launches and campaigns.
- Platform Management: Manage relationships with external platform vendors (Klaviyo, Attentive, Yotpo, etc.)
- Reporting + KPI Tracking: Define, track and consistently report success metrics (LTV, returning customer rate, etc.)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience developing CRM strategy and driving its execution across multiple stakeholders and moving parts
- Experience analyzing customer data, extracting meaningful insights, and then actioning data-based initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of relevant KPIs, benchmarks and how to report them
- A creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment & adapts quickly to changing requirements
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to collaborate
- High initiative and can turn ideas into action
- Experience working in beauty & skincare or related categories preferred
- Experience with Yotpo, Klaviyo, Attentive preferred
This role is currently remote with the option to be onsite in our NYC office.
The expected compensation range for this position is between $90,000 - $121,000.
Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 8% of annual salary paid out annually.
Hero is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other legally protected status.